Prologue

Prologue:

Have you ever been fangirling to a certain boyband? Well, Shoal, Alison, Steffi, Danica, Korina, Nico  and Alex does. They admire the band called One Direction. I think, they're pretty much obses-- I mean, dedicated to them. Since the band started at the X Factor, They lived their lives as certified directioners. They always get the latest updates about them. They can't live a day without hearing their music. 

Being a directioner is the greatest decision they have ever made. Zayn, Harry, Niall, Louis and Liam didn't know that they exist. But still, they regret nothing. Meeting One Direction is not just their dream/ wish. It's something they need before they die. 

Days have passed and they're finally going to meet their idols. Their feelings for each other grew stronger and weirder..... (weird in a good way)

Now that they already met their idols, what would happen if they're going to take them to another world???

♫ They'll lift you up. They'll never stop. 1D will take you to another World...... ♪

We don't own that characters like for example: One Direction. Some of the stories really did happen in real life. Except for that moment when we and the One Direction members met :)