Save you tonight (Chapter 9)

I, I wanna save your

Wanna save your heart, tonight

He'll only break ya

Leave you torn apart, oh

DANICA’S POV:

*It’s time to get up in the morning… in the morning, morning! We’ve got McDonalds breakfast for you, just for you, or any other brand, We drove two miles to get it, so now get up and eat it…*

“Woah, I’m awake! Hehe!!! Hey, Alison wake up!”

“What?!?!?! *moan*”

“It’s morning already!”

“Yeah, so?”

“WAKE UUUUP!!!!”

“I’m sleepy!”

“Come on! It’s almost time!”

“What’s almost time?”

“Hello! The plan!”

“Oh my gawd, the plan! Okay we gotta get ready. Wake the two girls up! I’ll call Harry…”

“Haha, why the rush?”

“It’s almost ni----“ She glanced at her watch “It’s still 7:30am, idiot!”

“Yeah, that’s why I was asking why you were in such a hurry…”

“Then why’d you wake me up then???”

“because it’s morning!”

“Urgh! Just… I’ll grab my stuff… and if you are gonna ask Why? Coz I want to get ready for later!” She grabbed her towel, her loose t- shirt, a pair of leggings and flats then banged the bathroom door.

“Uh, okay! Hurry up coz breakfast is ready!” I shouted.

I went downstairs and found Korina cooking pancakes and waffles for breakfast. Wait, WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?!?!?!?! Wait, didn’t she chase after Liam last night after making a huge argument with Danielle? Or was that an argument? Or… nah, nevermind.

“Hey Kor! Whatcha doing?” I asked.

“Oh, Good Morning Dan. I’m Cooking breakfast. Haha! You like waffles?”

“Yeah… Why are you here?”

“Oh, you see, last night when I chase after Liam, well, after lightening up his feelings, we watched a movie together and he fell asleep on the couch. So I saw Shoal on the computer and knocked on your door.”