Still The One (Chapter 7)

I tried, I tried to start again and find somebodyBut I remember all the time and all the words we said, yeah I can't get it out of my head. yeah Now I'm back at your door You looking at me I'm sure I should've seen it before.You're all I think about, baby I was so stupid for letting you go But I-i-i know you're still the one

SHOAL’S POV:

So now, we’re on our way to our house to get some dry clothes. We didn’t mind the people watching us because of our wet looks. We kinda look hot. Haha, KIDDING! ;) And oh, do you know how cold it is? Our goose bumps are going out of our skin! BRRR!!!

Yeah, we’re so stupid! We didn’t use Alex’s car! We’re on our foot towards our house…….

“Steffi you got the key! Open the door!” She grabbed the key from her wet pocket and opened the door.

Alison and Danica went towards their room and changed their clothes. I’m already done changing… Steffi is slow in changing clothes.

DING DONG DING DONG! “Hello? Is there somebody here??? Hello?” DING DONG!!!

“I’ll get the door guys!” I went down stairs and peeked at the window to see who it was. I saw someone with curly hair. She looks gorgeous with her back view… Hmm… I wonder. WAIT! They’re two! The other one’s hair is super curly like noodles. She also looks gorgeous!

I opened the door and…

 “AAaAAAAaaaaaAAAHHH!!!!!!” I was so, so, so, so SHOCKED! As in S-H-O-C-K-E-D!!!! Do you even know who they are?!?!??!? Okay one is a dancer and the other one is a model. THEY”RE SUPER BEAUTIFUL! MY GAAAWWDD!!!

Okay, So these were—

“SHOAL! What’s wrong!? Are you alright???” Steffi hurriedly went downstairs…

Then followed by these two:

“Hey! Why were you shouting?!?!? You might disturb the neighbours!”

“What the heck’s wrong ShoaL!?”

Yeah… real kind! Super kind! THANKS FOR CARING GUYS!

“You wouldn’t believe who I just saw!!!”

“WHO?!?!” They all said in chorus.

“C’mon GUESS!!!” I said cheerfully trying to excite them.

“Urgh! We have no time for guessing!!!” Alison said impatiently.

“Just open the door!” Danica reached for the doorknob behind me. She immediately opened the door and she was like……..

“OH—EMM—GEEE!!! ELEANOR! DANIELLE!!! IS THAT REALLY YOU!!!” Danica went closer and closer to them. WHAAA!

Who can blame her!? ITS REALLY DANIELLE AND ELEANOR!!! 1D’s girlfriends!!! WHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

“HEY! I’m DANICA!!!”
“I’M ALISON!!!! OMG ITS NICE TO MEET YOU!”
“My name’s Steffi and that one’s Shoal!”
“HEY!”