C'mon C'mon (chapter 12)

C’mon c’mon

The one that I came with, she had go

But you look amazing, standing alone

So c’mon c’mon

Move a little closer now

C’mon c’mon

It ain’t no way of walking out

Show me what you’re all about

ALISON'S POV:

"Good morning Shoal!" I greeted her as she came down from upstairs. I was cooking pan cakes for breakfast. "Oh, hello there Alison!" She greeted back.

Yesterday was tough and tiring... It was really dramatic! Good thing I didn't confess Harry my true feelings for him! That would be embarrassing!

We all ate our breakfast. And after eating, I hurriedly logged in my twitter account because it had been vibrating many times last night. 

"461 new interactions"

WHAT THE!?!?!?!?!?!  FOUR HUNDRED SIXTY-ONE!?!?! WOAH MAN! WOAH!!! all the tweets came from..... directioners. THEY'VE BEEN SENDING ME AND THE OTHERS SOME HATE!!!! But, why!?!?!

So, this @alisonjanstyles lass has been with Harry. Here's a pic of then in his car. twitpic.com/bxb8hgd

@itssupeeerk @alisonjanstyles @immisssteffi WITH ONE DIRECTION!?!?!?! IN THE PARK!?!?! THOSE BITCHES!

Is @Harry_Styles dating that @alisonjanstyles bitch?!?! GROSS!!!

People are sending me hate!!! OMGEE.... And there are few from the boys

 @real_liam_payne Having so much fun with @itssupeeerk @immisssteffi @OhDaniisaur @IamShoal and others!!! Let's jump up and down the trampoline!

@louis_tomlinson @itssupeeerk almost fell because of @real_liam_payne. witnesses: @alisonjanstyles @Harry_Styles and me!

@Niallofficiall let's go crazy crazy crazy 'til we see the sun! Had so much fun with @immisssteffi @alisonjanestyles @OhDaniisaur and others! Here comes Danielle and Eleanor! Woop woop!!!

 ----___---- no wonder the fans know about us. NOW WE'VE GOT SO MUCH HATE!!! I'm gonna find some news about this! I haven't opened the internet since uh, sine we met them... no... well, the last time I opened this is when Harry blacked the 6 jerks... Well, that was a long time ago... But... yeah... 

www.google.com ...no! Uh, facebook.com....

I clicked on the one direction updates page thingy and yep.... OUR FACES ARE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!! 

There are pictures of us when we were running towards Alex's house... remember that? Also in the park! And the harry vs. 6 jerks! and also haylor... wait, this picture of them... it happened minutes ago! "Gu-guys! LOOK!!!" I shouted at them and they all came to me and watched the pictures of them together..........................................................................................................................................................

"Is that Harry?!?!" Shoal shrieked. "WITH TAYLOR!?!?!" Steffi added. "SHHH!!! GUYS! Didn't you remember!?!?! They live beside our house! SHUSH UP!" Danica exclaimed.

"They were together! Wait, I don't get it! WHAT THE HECK!" I shrieked. "SSSHHH! ALISON!" They all sushed me in chorus. "the-they... them... they're..." I rambled. "It's okay Alison... I am sure there's an explanation for this." Danica patted my back lightly...