Salem's End

Y/N POV

The Vytal Tournament finally arrives and thanks to my intervention the breach of Vale never happened. On the downside my knowledge is now completely useless and I'm just as in the dark as everyone else. However the one thing I do know is that Salem is coming and odds are sometime soon. I watch as JNPR advances into the tournament when the dreaded time comes. I look out to the left and see a Monstra cloud coming this way. I exit the colosseum and head off to meet Salem.

Y/N: "I was wondering when you would show up."

Salem: "You ruined everything."

Y/N: "I said I was going to stop you, and that's just what I'm going to do."

Salem: "I'll kill you."

Y/N: "It's hard to kill an immortal, you oughta know you tried to."

Salem rushes at me but I dodge out of the way narrowly dodging her fist. I draw my sword and run to Salem. I swing at her head and slice open her throat; she growls and embeds her hands into my ribs. She then lifts me into the air and tosses me into the side of a building. I plow through the window and look at my body to see large shards in me.

I pull the shards out of me and throw the largest one at Salem hitting her shoulder. We run at each other but she gets the upper hand by creating a sword and ramming it through my chest. She then grabs the top of my head and flings me off the side of Beacon down to Vale. I aim at the shipping yard and crash through a beached freighter. I stumble to my feet and shake my head to clear my vision.

Salem: "You are proving to be quite the nuisance."

Y/N: *pops back* "Imagine how we feel."

Salem lifts me into the air and slams my back repeatedly against the ship wall. One final hit breaks a hole in the wall when she throws me to the ground with my head hanging off the edge. I get stunned and look to see Salem raising a giant metal beam above her ready to bring it down on me.

Salem: "Any last words?"

I look at the beam then behind her to see a chain. I smile getting an idea and discreetly grab a jagged piece of metal.

Y/N: "Yeah, how long can you hold your breath?"

I cut open her ankle making her drop the beam on herself. I get up, grab the chain and quickly wrap it around her and the beam. I draw my sword and ram it through the beam which keeps the chain tightly around her. She tries to break free but finds it useless.

Y/N: "It's no use, you can't break free."

I stand behind the beam and slowly push it into the water.

Salem: "This won't hold me, all I have to do is wait for your sword to rust and break free."

Y/N: "It's stainless steel, it won't rust."

Salem: "Then I'll break the chains."

Y/N: "Impossible, these chains are built to tow ships, it would take a bomb to break them."

I push one last time and finally push Salem in the water. I watch as she sinks to the bottom and smile seeing that it's finally over. I take a bullhead to Beacon and arrive to see everything has been taken care of. I walk north until I see my girls, Ozpin, Glynda and Ironwood."

Ozpin: "There he is, there's the hero."

Ruby: "Hero?"

Ironwood: "Yep, because of him we were able to prepare ourselves for this and managed to apprehend the culprit."

Ozpin: "What of Salem?"

Y/N: "Resting at the bottom of the ocean."

Yang: "Okay! Hang on! What is going on?"

Glynda: "Before the Vytal Tournament Y/N told us about the attack and with help from Roman of all people we had time to prepare an attack and defend ourselves."

Weiss: "When did you even come up with all of this?"

Y/N: "After I had a chat with Salem."

Ozpin: "We owe you a great debt Y/N."

Y/N: "Think nothing of it. But just know that I still have doubts about you."

Ozpin: "I know."

Blake: "So what now?"

Y/N: "We finish the tournament and then, who knows."

*timeskip*

Y/N: "Any questions?"

I look and see a hand raised.

Rosey: "Yes, what happened after that?"

Y/N: "Well, I lived happily ever after. By the way, you have laundry duty tonight."

Rosey: "Dad!"

Yin: "Haha."

Y/N: "Keep that up and you'll have to do it all of next week."

Sam: "Serves you right."

Y/N: "Don't make me take away your piano missy."

I look and see my only son acting like his mother.

Y/N: "Buck, no reading during class."

Kids: "Dad!"

Y/N: "Right, back to the topic at hand. Who can tell me what many people believe happened after the attack on Beacon?"