76

Loving him is heaven, leaving him would be hell. But I'm a demon anyways

 But I'm a demon anyways

Serina POV

Lorenzos grey eyes that entranced me now stared at me like Suddenly I had become different.

This is what I was scared of.

He sucked in a breath, or he wasn't even breathing. I couldn't tell.

My lip trembled as he stood not even an inch away, hands holding me. His eyes racking mine with such uncertainty that I could barely even read him.

I was terrified to tell him, because I knew it would change everything.

His eyes studied mine, deeply and with shock, and he tightened his grip on me as he lowered his eyes to my stomach.

"Say it again." Lorenzo demanded again, His voice sharp and demanding. his eyes stared down at the space between us.

"I'm pregnant." I cried again, with a lump in my throat, Saying those words for the first time aloud since I'd found out, as I tried to ignore the Nausea and shortness of breath.

His eyes shooting to my face once again, his eyes turning wicked and dark. They burned with thoughts and questions. They blurred with confusion and recklessness.

"How long have you known?" He asked me, his voice tight. His eyes carefully shifting over my figure, observing me entirely.

"Lorenzo I'm sorry I—" I tried to say, but my words were cut off as he placed his hand under my knees and shoulders and lifted me up, holding me against his chest like treasure as he walked down the hallway.

Despite how upset he was, He still held me so lightly.

Marco and two other men came walking our direction, Marcos eyes looking at the two of us he tried to speak "Lorenzo what—"

"Don't disturb us." Lorenzo growled with the type of voice he hasn't used since Satan was alive. 

The three men pushed their backs against the wall, as Lorenzo walked us past them.

"You are pregnant." He cut me off, as he pulled me up further onto him, holding me tighter then he ever has before.

"Yes." I said, as he entered our old base room and
set me down on the bed.

His phone blaring with a handful of chimes, and He reached into his pocket, his hands shaking slightly as he typed out something on his phone

"Lorenzo. Talk to me." I said, as I swung my legs off the bed. "Don't shut me out." I argued, as I watched him look up from his screen.

"What am I supposed to say serina?" He asked.

I don't know.

Yet I said "Are you kidding me?"