24

haha Mature warning :)

My back hit the mattress so fast that I thought I'd fall through it

My back hit the mattress so fast that I thought I'd fall through it. He stood above me like he was a damn god, and in a way he was. There was no doubt that he held power; craved power. He liked to win, conquer and dominate.

He was pissed off about the bartender, as I hoped he'd be. I don't know why I wanted him to be jealous, I just liked the way he looked and spoke when he was. It was a part of him that I don't think many others have seen.

He laughed lowly, as I stared up at him. Carefully watching with every sight movement he made a muscle in his body would flex and strain in the best of ways. "tell me again" he said coldly as he gripped me by my hips and dragged me to the edge of the bed. I sat up slightly and cocked my head to the side.

"tell you what?" I asked innocently, as I felt a sort of tension burn through me and bite at my skin. I wanted this man, this dangerous man. I don't know why, and I know damn well that I shouldn't. But danger has always attracted me like a magnet, so maybe he is one of those times

An animalistic smile fell onto his face as his eyes seemed to glace over with darkness. He didnt look like Lorenzo, he looked like evil itself. "I want to know every detail, I want you to tell me what he said as he pounded you. I want you to explain yourself."

"explain myself? I am not five Lorenzo, I don't need to explain myself to you." I bite back as I sat up, trying my best to ignore the pounding between my legs. Though the heat I felt only increased as I glanced at the bulge that pressed against the fabric of his pants.

He laughed as he noticed me looking, and I swear I felt a little drool On my lips. I didnt have to hope that he was packing, because just looking at him you would know that he was. "Keep looking at me like that Serina. Let's see what happens," he growled he as grabbed my chin as he stood in front of me.

Feeling like the hot mamma that I am I smirked as I grabbed his hand and took one of his fingers in my mouth, swirling my tongue around it. His eyes watching me as my eyes lit up. I should probably keep my hands—and tongue—to myself, but with Lorenzo, I cant help myself. There was something about him that made me not want to.

lorenzo eyed me heavily as I took his finger out of my mouth and kissed it playfully. His eyes looked solid, and his body was even more so. He looked like he was holding back a tsunami in his mind, or like he was trying to stop himself from snapping. "I am not going to fuck you Serina," he said, but I saw how much he didn't want to say it.

"Well I don't need you to fuck me" I smile as I stood up, only for him to grab me and throw me back down.

"Just cause I'm not fucking you doesn't mean you get to leave," he said as he pinned me hard against the matress, his mattress.

"I'll do whatever I fucking want." I said as he laid himself over me, the whole room echoing In awaited pleasure. There was something burning between, there always has been. It was more then lust could give. It was so magnetic and directive that it refused to be ignored. we tried to stay away, I tried to stay away, but maybe wanting him was worth the risk.