23

Can we say that we love each other? Can we play like their ain't not other?
•••

This chapter a lil graphic but not bad, and if you don't like sex ish scenes then I advise not to read my next couple chapters•••Lorenzo POV

•••
Lorenzo POV

What she did today was reckless, stupid, and vain. But she didn't care, she knew it would make me jealous and it did. I haven't stopped thinking about how satisfied she looked as she walked into the bathroom at the party, knowing full well what she was about to do.

The image of another bastards hand running up her smooth thigh made me want to kill someone. The image that paraded in my mind was of her spreading her legs for another man.
A dead man.

He marked her in deep purple bruises, he marked her like she was his. And she let him, because she knew it would piss me off.

Now she stood in front of me acting all innocent yet she still looked so god damn evil. She might look small and innocent from a glance, but if you knew what lived in her head you would cower. She was sexually talented I could tell, she knew what she would do to me if she was given the chance.

Though I had no doubt in my mind that I was going to punish her for what she did today. But I wasn't going to fuck her, she doesn't deserve it. But when I fuck her, I will fuck her till her body shakes and the thought of even touching another man appalls her.

I will push her legs apart and divide her folds with my cock, thrusting into her deeply; I will fuck her like no one has before. There was no doubt in my mind that I wanted to feel her walls around me, I wanted her more then I have ever wanted another woman.

But I would not just fuck her, no, she needed to be dominated. She had her smart mouth, and she swore she wouldn't concede to men. But she wouldn't concede to me and I didn't want her to completely, I wanted her to give herself however I wanted her to. I wanted her to challenge me.

And I can also tell no man has ever challenged her like I will, and I will challenge her. I will win.

I can tell just by looking down into her eyes that she could play both rolls in bed, and I know that she has. But she wouldn't just play the roll as my submissive in my bed, she would be a submissive; no acting because I know by the craziness in her eyes that she wants to be taken.

She wanted her hands to clutch the sheets, for her breathing to be so erotic she will gasp for air. For her delicate small frame to rise up off the mattress in pleasure.

She's had men before, but nobody has fucked her like she deserves.

"Because if I start Serina, I will not stop" I answered her questions about my half measured threats honestly. But nothing I said to her was false, every threat I made, everything I said I will do—It will be done.