56

Bare those teeth and snarl, baby

Serina POV

He looked so bossy in his pretentious little suit as he practically screamed at the man in front of his desk about some shit I didn't give a fuck about.

The man had lost a brick of coke or something like that.

I stuffed a Cheeto into my mouth loudly, and Lorenzo and the strange man shot their attention to me, Lorenzos eyes doubling over me as I sat tucked away in the corner, wrapped in a blanket and a button up dress shirt, not a single button done up—stuffing cheetos into my mouth and watching their interesting conversation.

"Does she have to be here?" The man growled in annoyance a he shot his gaze to Lorenzo, who's hands were in fists on the wooden desk

Lorenzo set up a couch inside his office for me, said he would be busy all day—but that he didn't want me out of his sight.

Even though I protested and told him to go fuck himself, but my lack of cooperation had backlashes—he bribed me with snacks, and then of course I caved.

Lorenzo went to speak for me in my defence, but I sat up and smirked "I don't know, that depends on whether you want to be breathing tomorrow." My words echoed around the room, and Lorenzo kept a angry and dangerous look on his stone face—but I knew a part of him was proud.

Lorenzo you Fucking bastard.

I leant back, and listened like a owl.

The disrespectful man turned his head cautiously back to Lorenzo, and now Lorenzo looked even more mad. "Dylan I just want to know how the fuck—" Lorenzo growled, he looked so angry, so vicious "—it was lost and why you can't give me an explanation for it."

Lorenzo looked at me from the corner of his eye, and he noticed the look on my face. "Ooo you're in trouble." I smirked at the man childishly.

"sparrow." Lorenzo sigh briefly before taking his attention away from me again.

FUCK YOU, you jungle gym looking ass. I'll climb you if you don't quit it.

I hadn't forgiven Lorenzo for lying—for hurting me to and I quote 'save me life'—not even close. But I knew that even if my head hated him right now, my whore of a needy body had absolutely no control over herself.

Curse my sexual desires.

"I think—" Dylan spoke up, and Lorenzo quickly took his eyes from mine and placed them back onto the speaking man.