Epiloge part 1

Help. Please. Everything has gone wrong.

Like 8

Like 8.5 months ish later I guess

Serina POV
Lorenzos arm was wrapped around me, holding me, his hand rested on the uncovered skin on my stomach. He glided his fingers over the swollen skin, kissing my hair and whispering his love for me into my ear.

His fingers smoothing over the child he put inside my uterus. I forced myself further into his arm,resting my head on his bicep that was under my temple. Letting out a shaken breath.

I was sleepless. Restless. Uncomfortable.

"You got me pregnant. This is your fault." I said

"It takes two to tango my love. Two to fuck like we do. And if I recall, whenever I do fuck that little pussy of yours, you tell me to cum inside you." He hummed truths. As he tapped his fingers in a rhythm, that made the pain subside only slightly.

"Because when your giant massive large cock is inside me my brain doesn't work." I said. "And How am I supposed to not want that?" I smirked

"Hm?" He smirked back "well love you take me so well, so do not complain."

It was dark, so dark in the room around us. It was silent.

"Don't tell me what to do. Fuck off." I smiled as I snuggled into his back. I love you.

We were at the base, he had a meeting or papers to sign or something, and refused to leave me at the house by myself. Not even after I suggested increased guards. Not even then. He didn't leave my side. Ever.

God I loved the attention. I'm a whore for attention.

It was silent. And I closed my eyes, drifting so peacefully into sleep—

Until a large explosion made the ground shake, the walls tremble—and Lorenzo shot up in bed yanking the covered off my almost naked body.

"What the hell?" I asked, as he threw himself off the bed and peered through the window. His body stiffened, and he turned to me.

Eyes hard. Body like a stone.

"Get dressed." He said, and when I didn't move he growled "Serina get the fuck dressed right now." He said with no apologies as he walked to the dressed and grabbed his gun. Tucking it into his waistband before stammering over to me.

I nodded as I struggled to a seating position, he walked over and grabbed my hands and helped me up. "What's happening?" I asked, as he reached onto the ground and threw a shirt over my head while he shot his eyes around the room like he was waiting for something.

"Someone just blew up a watch tower." He said, as he helped me slip on a pair of his sweats. Tightening the string around my hips Before shrugging his blazer from the floor over my shoulders and buttoning it up hurriedly.