Chaotwr one - Brocken 💔

Chaoter One
Brocken 💔

Socks x y/n

I was walming at school nand I saw this oirple haired senior I saw a lot. I devdied to speak go then for the first time becahze I was feeking brave.

"Hi I'm y/n" I said wakjinv up to them.

"I'm going to piss in ur mouth" they said back.

"What the fuck."

We stared at eatchbother for a solid three seconds before we stafted to aggreisvkt makeout in the middle of the hallway.

"My name is socks btw" they said

"Cool"

"Ew emo fagd" said a dhde as he passed by us.

Socks hissed ag him and he died.

Then they were charged with manslaughter and they went to jail for ten years.

10 yrs latee

"Oh my god I mssed you so mcuh baeb" I said as I hugged socks for teh first tine in ten years.

"Whos kids are that" thy ased as they looked at the chikds next to me.

"That's ur children, jimmothy and asheliegh" I told them.

"Why are theh two yeads old then didf you cheat on me?"

"Babe I swear I didnnt mean to it was an accident-!"

Socks pushed me away, heartbroken.

"I...I literally killed a man for you, y/n," xe said after a moment, his hand on his mouth as he looked away. "I just- I can't believe you would do something like this-"

"Socks! Please! You were gone for ten years! I was lonely and Joe...Joe treated me well-"

Socks turned towards me.

"Who's- who's Joe?" Her voice was barely even a whisper.

"....Socks-" xe stepped closer.

"Y/N, who. Is. Joe."

I clenched my jaw.

"Joe...Mama."

Socks stumbled back in shock, hands flying to their mouth as their orbs filled with tears.

"Baka...."

"Socks I'm sorry I-"

They shook their head. "No...it's my fault Y/N, I should have never trusted you..."

I began to sob. "But- but- but I LOVE YOU /gen!!"

"..../gen?"

"/gen."

"Bro..."

"Bro..."

Then we made out and everything went back to normal and me and socks raised our kids happily ever after until they abandoned us and moved to russia for some random gay ass 6'8 bottom twink named dimitri smh.