Chasyer Six - Finn vs Fynn vs Finn vs Fynn

Chaoter Six
Finn vs Fynn vs Finn vs Fynn

"It feels like someone's putting a hot spear through my asshole-"

"What the fuck Obama-" Socks answered back as they ate a bag a chips.

"Did you know that drinking piss is healthy for you," Static interrupted.

We all silently turned towards them.

They smiled awkwardly.

God let out a cough from the back of the room as she passed the joint back to Michelle, socks went back to eating their chips.

Suddenly there was a knock on the attic door and Fynn barged in with a gun.

Finn, who hadn't actually died in chapter three, stood up and unsheathed  his sword.

Socks started eating his chips more rapidly as Michelle scooted her chair back to avoid getting hurt.

Finn charged forward and went to stab Fynn but before they could even reach them Fynn shot Finn and Finn fell down, but before they could die I used my magical powers to heal them.

Barack hit the joint again and passed it to Socks. Fynn joined in and started making out with God. Finn stole Socks pizza flavored Pringle chips, much to their sadness.

There were screams coming from the bathroom, but it was just Skye NOT having fucking explosive ass blood diarrhea because of a fish.

"Y/N, you wanna leave this place and go somewhere even better?" God asked as they stopped making out with Fynn.

I nodded. Socks got jealous and vored God. Suddenly Socks began to glow green and before any of us knew what was happening they had suddenly turned into emo Gerard way hulk????? Hot!!!!

"Maybe drinking piss...isn't healthy." Static muttered as they glanced from emo Gerard way hulk Socks back down to the glass of what I had formerly thought was lemonade.