Chaoter Seven - Emo Gerard Way Hulk 😍😍

Chapter Sveen
Emo Gerard Way Hulk 😍😍

Socks was emo Gerard way hulk. And god. What the fuck.

"Nya cat girls" socks said in a deep hulk voice. "I love bottom bitch boys."

Michelle and Static started making out on the floor as Barack stared down at them sadly.

The little piss non-binary uwu smol bean Finn, suddenly started choking. I noticed super hot cool awesome Koolguy in the corner eating dn.

"What's happening?!?!" I exclaimed as pissboy Finn fell to the ground.

Skye grabbed Finn and sniffed, pulling away sharply in disgust. "He seemed to have been injected with...poisoned piss!!! Call the piss doctor!!!"

Suddenly the door was bashed in as a smoking hot they/them barged in. "I heard piss doctor, I'm here to help." They took their sunglasses off and everyone gasped.

"Doctor Storm?!?!!!" We all exclaimed simaltaniojsky. A figure popped up behind them and we gasped again.

"Doctor Assistant Mars?!?!!!"

"Step aside citizens, we have work to do," Storm shoved Skye away and started doing magic doctor science on Finn.

Many hours passed, but to no avail, as soon Finn passed away from the piss disease. He muttered his last words.

"Tell...tell Kerozene they're so cool and amazing and everyone loves them lol" and with that, they died. "Bleh."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" I screamed as I fell to my feet.

Socks put a hand on my shoulder to comfort me. "They're in a better place now."

"Ok so can we go get cheese borgers"

"Yeah"

"Cool"

"Can I get onion rings-"

"Shut the fuck up Barack"

"Ok 😿"

To Piss or Not To Piss - Socks x Y/Nजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें