𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚅𝙸

-- 

Kaeya went back to his office not wanting to speak to anyone. He just wanted to hide from everyone.. especially albedo. He sat at his desk, feeling terrible. He really was the alcoholic douchebag everyone said he was... If he just never talked to Albedo, neither of them would be going through so much.. Albedo's work wouldn't be ruined and Kaeya wouldn't feel so terrible. The world felt as though it was falling apart for Kaeya...

"KAEYA!!" A voice yelled from behind the door, Kaeya quickly got up to open it to find Klee! She quickly jumped up, hugging the captain.
"Klee! It's good to see you! What are you doing here though?" 

"Master Jean said you'd be taking care of me while she finished some work!"

"What about Albedo? Isn't he usually the one to take care of you?"

"Albedo has one of those signs on his door... The one that says 'experiments in process'... Did you know that's a part of our secret code? It means 'come back later, Klee.' Isn't that cool?"

Kaeya laughed, letting Klee into his office and handing her a paper and a few pencils as he usually did when she came over. He sat down on the couch and sighed watching as klee sat down on the floor, drawing on her paper.

"So he's busy, eh? I mean I can see why.."

"Yeahh he told me he had a little bit of cleaning up to do... he mentioned something about you too... I don't remember what he said tho!"

"He was talking about me? Really? C'mon I'm sure that little head of yours remembers..."

Klee laughed and continued drawing, she drew butterflies and hilichurls.. and someone in the middle with a sword..

"Hmm... Nope! I don't remember"

"C'mon Kleee I'm sure you do"

As she continued drawing, the drawing of the person become more and more recognizable.. She was drawing Albedo.

"Hehe.. You will never guess what I'm drawingggg."

"Kleeee don't change the subjectttt you got me curious"

"It was nothing baddd.. I don't think. Just something about like disappearing and something.. Ta-da!~ what do you think?"

Klee held up her drawing of Albedo, holding a purplish sword with a drawing of herself next to him. She loved to draw, frequently drawing the knights and giving her drawings to them as gifts. Albedo had taught her a lot about how to draw so her doodles really were not half bad.. just a bit scratchy on the colouring.

"Haha- Looks great! You've really improved at drawing I see"

"Thank you!! Can we go give it to him? please please pleaseeee"

Kaeya froze at the question. He really didn't want to face Albedo again after yesterday.... especially after hearing what Sucrose had to say.. Wait- Klee said that he's busy. He can just use that as an excuse. Perfect.

"Klee didn't you say he had the sign on his door? The one that says to 'come back later?'"

"Yeah... But I thought since you were a grown up you were allowed to go? pleaseeee"

"Klee.. if he's busy we shouldn't bother him. Let's go on a walk instead! I'll get you some snacks"

"Can we go give it to him once we're back?"

"Sure. Leave it here and as soon as we get back, if he's not busy, we can go give him your drawing"

"Okey dokey! Let's go on an adventure!! hehe"

Of they went, first they stayed in Mondstadt, walking around and buying snacks before venturing off away from the city itself. They went off to Windrise where they just played around, picking flowers and fighting hilichurls. Klee had a wild imagination, making up her own little game with the Captain while running around. Kaeya wasn't afraid to take her outside, knowing the little girl would very easily protect herself from any enemy with her bombs and even if she couldn't, he knew he could protect her aswell. They played for a few hours, before finally heading back to Mondstadt. Klee was starting to get tired and Kaeya knew that if he didn't get back soon Jean wouldn't be happy. 

"I had so much fun!! Can we go give Albedo his drawing now?"

Kaeya had totally forgotten about that. He was so distracted with Klee's little game he totally forgot about her drawing.. half wishing she had forgotten too.

"Oh!- Uh- Y..Yes let's go check if he's busy now"

They both made their way to Albedos office, Kaeya taking his sweet sweet time to get there, still not looking forward to having to talk to him. They reached the lab, and there was no sign to be found on the door...  

"Albedo!! Klee has a gift for you!"

"Hm? Oh! Klee! Comingg give me one second!"

The Alchemist came to the door, holding a little box of coloured pencils with a bow wrapped around it and looked down at Klee, not even noticing Kaeya who was standing almost at the other wall of the hallway.

"Look! I drew you!!"

"It's gorgeous Klee. Thank you! I also got you a gift."

"Crayons!! Thank you!!"

Klee clapped her hands and then took the crayons as Albedo picked her up, gently spinning her as he usually did.

"Who brought you here? Did Jean have to take care of you? She could've talked to me.. I really wasn't that busy.."

"Nope! I was with Kaeya!"

At the sound of his name, Kaeya quickly turned around, walking closer to them awkwardly. Albedo just looked at him before putting Klee down again.

"Yeahhh. I took care of her. Took her around time, to Windrisee, it was lots of fun."

"Glad you took good care of her, Captain."

"It was sooo fun! We got to run around and fight bad guys!!"

"That's great! I'm very happy to hear you had fun. Thank you for watching over her, I apologize I wasn't able to."

 "Don't worry about it. I'm sure you've got plenty to do, I don't mind babysitting her of her every once in a while"

Albedo smiled and nodded before crouching down to Klee, placing a hand on her shoulder and talking to her just quietly enough that Kaeya wasn't able to hear what he was saying. -

"Really? Noo... but... Aw... Well bring me something! Anyways- Kaeya I'm tireddd let's go back to Jean!"

"Uh- Wh.. Yeah okay.. Good to see you Albedo."

Albedo nodded and waved as Klee and Kaeya walked off... What did he tell her? It sounded as though he was going somewhere... But where? Nevermind- It wasn't his business right? He was done with Albedo. He shouldn't go caring for his personal business.. 

As long as he stayed safe...

and it wasn't dangerous...

and he didn't get hurt...

Okay, Maybe he did care.

--

Pop in from Anthony again! 

Say hello to anthony

Hi anthony!

Anyways, this is the result of listening to all that nice happy music 

you're welcome I didn't make Kaeya mess up again <3