𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝙸

\ wow, I took a 3 day long break sorry mental health buzz buzz away ahsgftasd\

\ school is driving me insane \

Shoutout to yall who keep voting on my story idk what it means but I mean yall are pretty cool so <3  love being #23 in 'screams' <3333

--

Kaeya quickly turned around with the papers still in his hand, making direct eye contact with Albedo. He looked.. tired. As if he hadn't slept in a while. He looked,,, sick. The captain just stood there, not being able to bring himself to say anything. 

"Kaeya... How much did you read?"

There was silence... It had clicked in Kaeya's head. Albedo had found the sword... That's why he was in Dragonspine for so long. Albedo now had the curse and was going to... destroy Mondstat..

"Answer me. How much did you read?"

"I've read enough..."

"Damnit- Why did you come here?? You should've stayed home. You should've just left me alone. Why? Why did you come? What about me is so SPECIAL to you that you just HAD to come and get me?"

"W-What are you saying..."

"What I'm saying is that you're stupid! I left for a reason. I wanted to keep Mondstadt safe. I wanted to keep Klee safe.. I wanted to keep you safe. But no! YOU JUST HAD TO COME HERE"

The Alchemist sounded like was about to burst into tears. Kaeya quickly put the papers aside, walking over to Albedo, hugging him tightly. Albedo didn't hug back and just stood there.

"I don't understand you..."

"You don't have to"

"Go home, Kaeya."

"Not without you."

"That isn't my home anymore..."

"Is that because of the curse?"

Albedo stood there in silence for a moment before gently pushing Kaeya away. Kaeya stared at Albedo, awaiting a response... The alchemist just shook his head.

"Do yourself a favor and find someone else. I shall deal with this and then you and Mondstadt will never have to hear from me again."

"What?? You can't just do that! You can't just leave me!"

"Kaeya... Please. I don't have time to argue. Just,, go home and forget about me we were never going anywhere anyway..."

"I can't and I won't just "forget you". You do realize I love you?... right?"

Albedo looked down and Kaeya stood there for a moment hoping he'd say something, before sighing and going to leave... He stood at the opening of the lab about to leave before Albedo interrupted- 

"If I... If I lose control.. Can I rely on you to stop me?... whatever it takes.."

Kaeya didn't respond. He just walked out... Suddenly he didn't want to see the alchemist ever again. He didn't care. Kaeya loved him and it was all just NOTHING to him! He had stressed over him for so long.. and now he didn't care. He was just going to ghost him and leave... Part of him hoped he'd never see him again. The chief Alchemist would just become one of those distant memories of people Kaeya had spent time with. 

He got to Mondstadt, quickly getting stopped by Lisa for questions but refusing to answer anything. He didn't want to hear the name Albedo ever again. He had work to do, falling for him was a mistake anyways.