XVI | 5 THEIVES

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: 5 THEIVES
"More than what you and Kiara had."

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

WE ALL HID BEHIND THE FENCE WATCHING KIARA TRY TO WIN US OVER. With JJ on my left and John B and Pope on my right, I prayed this would work.

JJ broke the ice asking the question we all haven't heard together. "How's it going with Kiara?" Implying the kiss John B had with Kaira.

   "It's not awkward, weird, or anything." John B replied, which resorted in JJ snorting. JJ loved making shit awkward on people for his own amusement.

Slapping the back of JJ, he winced at the pain. "Ow?!" He widen his eyes at me. "Honestly, I did not think you were gonna actually listen to me."

   "What?" John B and I say the same time except for different reason. "So it was you who told him to go for it?" Glancing at JJ, he flicked his eyes like it wasn't anything new.

    "I was 100 percent sure she was into you." He defended.

    "John B, you could've asked me." I faced him.

    "So, like, Kie, she, like, definitely gave you the Heisman?" JJ continued.

    "Oh, no question. Yup."

I felt off just having this conversation about our best friend. "Guys shut up! Have this chat without me?!" I wanted to throw up.

    "Gotcha."

Pope was deeply infatuated by Kiaras work, as if he didn't hear our conservation. "Maybe she's just into somebody else."

Closing my eyes, I sighed deeply. "Hate to break it, she doesn't like anyone.. trust me." I turn to look at Pope but he was busy staring at Kiara.

    "C'mon if anyone is giving heisman to anyone is you and JJ." John B snickered. I looked at JJ to see his reaction and he played it off.

    "More than what you and Kiara had." I sarcastically snarled which made everyone turn their heads in surprise.

Does he ever shut up?

Finally at the right time the fence gate opened. We all rushed through the gate, with John B slow ass in front. "Go! Go, go, go, go." I hissed as we ran to the back storage where the drones were kept.