IV | MISCHEIF

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
CHAPTER FOUR: MISCHEIF
"Sorry princess, stupid is what I do."

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

       JOHN B RODE HIS BOAT TO THE MOTEL WHERE THE KEY WAS ORIGINATED. "I thought the Château looked bad." JJ commented, it was true. The place looked abandoned and disgusting for anyone to live in.

     "This place is a shitshow." John B stated as he steered the boat to the corner to park. I plastered a frown look as I examined the surrounding, the sign was on the floor and half the building was about to fall off with it.

     "You're kidding, this is something out of breaking bad." I said, trying to lighten the mood of the dark place.

JJ parked the boat, ready to get in action. My initial reaction was to talk to him before he does anything stupid since he was known to make reckless decisions like this. He had the usual smirk game face on as he leaned against the boat.

    "Don't do anything stupid." I cocked my head to side at him. He eyed me up and down, clearly admiring my beauty in my shorts and tank top.

    "Sorry princess, stupid is what I do."

That nickname he gave me started last year when he knew that word flustered me. If we are being honest I really liked the teasing and flirting that happens between us, but we can't be together, not ever.

Kiara gave John B the key to the motel, wondering if any danger would happen to them. Kiara was known for being the caring one in the group but from the rest of the Pogues eyes it seems she's taken a liking to John B.

     "Be careful." I softly said to him, before handing the keys to the motel.

    "I will."

JJ licked his lip at me as he headed out towards the motel with John B. I couldn't help but smile like a kid, Pope was instantly beaming out of excitement for her.

I went over to sit next to Pope in the boat, waiting for the boys to arrive back. I kept thinking about my mother and her new boyfriend. It's something so absurd to me, we always discussed about her having a boyfriend or moving on from dad but I guess times have changed.

"Jordyn?!" Pope yelled my name out, making me jump from my thoughts.

"I said I'm waiting for the day you and JJ get together?"

I tiredly rolled my eyes. I was tired of hearing that from everyone, I knew JJ and I are better off as best friends who have fun together rather than being in a couple. The thought of me being in a couple gave her the itch and hated the feeling of being committed to one person. But most importantly getting hurt.

      "That day won't come." I shrugged.

He's not even into me like that.

"Not what you were saying last night." Kiara mentioned to me, giving the juice of what I spilled.