XXIII | THE TRUTH

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"I told you I'd kill you if I see you again."

ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

      NOT EVEN AN HOUR INTO THE FILM, POPE AND JJ NEEDED TO LEAVE. "Hey! Where y'all going?" Kiara asked them when they stood up.

   "We gotta wring it out." JJ shrugged like it was nothing.

    "What are you going to hold it for each other?" Kiara sarcastically questioned the two boys. I heard rustling from behind, the three kooks were blocking the toilet. When the boys left, I noticed the gun JJ kept in his bag was still here.

   "Kie." I woke her up, showing her JJs bag. I looked back at the kooks and they were also gone aswell. "They're gone." Kiara turned around seeing the empty chairs.

I took the bag around me and ran to where Pope and JJ were hiding. "Jordyn!" Kiara hissed, "Where are you going?"

   "It's going down." I repeated the words they said before. "I can't let Rafe tell him!"

Out of all places, here where there are children and adults enjoying their peaceful day. But the kooks and their selfish actions wanted to ruin it.

  "You coming?" I asked my cousin. She rolled her eyes, tiredly. I left her presence, running behind the screen. The boys were at each other's throat, I was close enough to hear their argument.

    "I'll kill you Rafe" I heard him yell over the punches Rafe was throwing. "Touch Jordyn again-"

"Or what?" Rage had that devilish grin played on his bloody face before JJ smacked the shit out of it.

Atta boy.

Topper was beating Pope up to death there was too much going on. I jumped onto Toppers back making him weak to even touch Pope.

   "Jordyn, get out!" He pushed me onto the floor, I winced at the pain in my back but I pulled that aside when JJ managed to set free from Kelces embrace.

   "Jordyn!" He panicked. Rafe hit the back of JJ, causing him to fall on the floor.

   "You never seem to get away from me, City." Rafe laughed, our attention bought to Kiara jumped out of nowhere onto Topper the same way I did.

"Let go of him Topper, you facist asshole!"

JJ hit Rafe below his torso making him grunt, the fight didn't stop. Kiara was trying to help Pope who was bleeding out of Topper hands and Rafe managed to over power JJ with Kelces help. There was only one thing to stop, I looked over the bag and I picked up the gun.

Everyone was too distracted to realise I was holding a gun.

"Let go of them or ill fucking shoot!" I screamed, with no hesitation. To say the least they were all surprised even JJ. "Topper, Rafe, let them go now." I warned them again, pulling the trigger.