𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1

L/n M/n was a name that everyone knew and if you didn't then you lived under a rock

  L/n M/n was a name that everyone knew and if you didn't then you lived under a rock. M/n presented himself as powerful yet gracious and that's exactly what he was. He wasn't snobby but he did like it when people knew their place. Even his past lovers had nothing bad to say about him because they knew that if they did, they would be lying.

As the CEO of L/n Enterprises, M/n was at the top. Not only was he extremely successful by himself but his family, especially his brother Dojin, were not one to be looked over. To sum it up, M/n L/n was someone you would want to be or be with.

Although M/n is at the top, L/n Enterprises would have crashed completely if it wasn't for his loyal secretary, Levi Ackerman.

Levi had worked under M/n for about 13 years after his old secretary quit because the job was 'too stressful'. Everything happens for a reason and if his old secretary hadn't quit, Levi would have never walked through those glass doors asking for a job. Wherever you would go, you could see Levi at M/n's side.

No, they weren't dating. They had a professional relationship and that wouldn't change. There would be times where they would be dragged to parties that their coworkers hosted and then leave right after.

They were always by each other's sides. Which leads us to where we are right now.

"M/n! Marry me"

"M/n! Over here!"

"M/n! are you dating anyone?"

"M/n! M/n!"

"M/n! Have my children!"

"Lady what the fuck?"

"Shut up!"

"She doesn't even go here!"

"HEY! M/n will not be doing any of that so shut the fuck up!" Levi said as he glared at the crowd that was beginning to form around the cafe that was currently occupied by his boss.

It was a daily occurrence now ever since the public began taking notice of his overly handsome boss. Where was the boss in question? Well he was in a cafe with his brother and brother in law as they talked over tea and cake that M/n just had to have. "Fucking shithead" Levi mumbled as he looked through the glass window of the quaint shop.

"Shut up Shorty!"

"You can't speak for M/n!"

"Yeah so get your small ass hands off of him!"

"Oi! SAY IM SHORT ONE MORE DAMN TIME!" Levi raged as he began sprinting towards the man who yelled out that insult. He had blonde hair and a rough beard with circle glasses. He looked like a blonde monkey. Levi hated him already.

Before Levi could get any further, he was grabbed by a strong hand and tossed over a firm and broad shoulder. "M/n put me down." Levi demanded as he began hitting the males back.

Dojin and Hye Sung watched in amusement as M/n disregarded Levi's cries and apologized to the public. It was really surprising to them when they found out those two weren't dating. They stuck to each other like glue yet no romantic feelings were shared? Weird.

"I'm sorry to everyone here. Although I can't do many of those requests for multiple reasons, I will gladly take pictures." M/n calmly explained as he tried to calm down the crowd. They all cheered, ignoring the short man whose ass was facing them almost asking them to kiss it. M/n made no effort of putting Levi down knowing that he would go running after that bearded man.

"Thank you everyone. Have a nice night." M/n exclaimed as a soft look overtook his serious facade. He didn't smile but you could tell that he was happy with his supporters. That's just how M/n was.

M/n sighed as he put Levi down. The said male almost immediately tried to go after the blonde haired man who was still standing there smiling smugly at Levi. He sighed once he noticed the look that M/n was giving him.

"Tch"

"Levi"

"What?"

"You can't keep getting provoked with the fans."

"He had it coming. With his ugly glasses and cigarettes. I bet he smelled like the bottom of an ashtray. Filthy."

"It's not because he called you short?" M/n asked as he kept pace with Levi. Dojin and Hye Sung walking in front of them.

"No."

"Hyung, your assistant keeps denying the fact that he is 5'3" Dojin cut into the conversation. Hye Sung let out a snicker as he watched Levi's face contort into a scowl.

"You have no room to be laughing Hye Sung"

"I'm 5'5" Hye Sung deadpanned at the look of horror that overcame Levi's facial expressions.

"It's not fair. Why are you 5'5. I'm older than you AND Dojin." Levi said as he pointed a finger at the couple. M/n let out an airy chuckle as he watched Levi glare at the two.

"Hyung, Hye Sung and I have to go. Byul is probably awake right now." Dojin said as he looked up from the baby monitor that was implanted on his phone.

"Ok. Bring Byul next time!" M/n suggested as he watched his brother and his husband walk away.

"Oi, dipshit take me home." Levi hissed as he walked towards M/n's car. The car was a black 2018 Bentley Continental GT Speed. M/n loved this car more than anything.

M/n only chuckled at the insult as he opened the car door for Levi. He knew that Levi didn't mean it. After so many years of working together, it wasn't hard to tell what Levi was thinking.

"Levi" M/n called out with a soft tone. M/n had a soft spot of Levi and it was obvious to everyone but the two.

"M/n."

"Are you hungry?" M/n asked as he started up the car. He knew that Levi didn't eat much nor did he sleep. It was a bad habit but sometimes it came in handy when they had to work. M/n was an insomniac himself so those two could spend hours into the night together just working.

"I can eat at home." Levi grumbled at M/n's caring tone. Levi was grateful for M/n no doubt but sometimes it was hard returning the friendly affections especially since he had about 2 or 3 friends growing up and they all had to move away at some point.

M/n smiled slightly at his assistant before turning his attention towards the road. He navigated his way through the town as he pulled up to an old fashioned house. The house wasn't huge but it wasn't one to be considered small ether. It was the right size for anyone.

"Levi! M/n!" A voice yelled out as M/n and Levi stepped out of the Bentley

So if anyone were to ask why Levi and M/n never got together, well it was simple. Levi had a lover.

"Erwin"

................................................
1214 words

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

If Levi seems out of character it's only because he's comfortable around that person.

And if you haven't already then please take a look at the character info.