𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 8

*I don't know who this person is in the gif BUT GAH DAYUM

"And he said the craziest fucking thing!" Levi ranted as he took a big chunk of his bread.

"What did M/n say?" Erwin grumbled. Levi had been ranting about M/n and Lucien nonstop since he came home and it was starting to piss him off a bit.

"He asked, "are you in love with me" can you fucking believe him! In love? With M/n? Please. He wishes."

Erwins eyes widened a fraction as he heard what Levi said. To be honest he knew that Levi loved M/n, he saw the way he looked at him. Even on their first date, all he ever did was talk about M/n. It was obvious he was whipped.

Sometimes he wished hell on M/n but it wasn't his fault he was charming and handsome.

When Lucien came into the picture, Erwin thought it would be a great way for Levi to get M/n out of his heart but it caused more problems than anticipated.

"That's...crazy."

Hesitation. There was hesitation in his words and Levi noticed.

"Why did you hesitate?" Levi questioned as he stared at Erwin.

"It's just... you dwell on everything M/n does. Especially with Lucien here, it feel like you are more focused on their relationship rather than ours." Erwin confessed. He didn't want to straight out tell Levi that M/n was right. Levi was in love with M/n. He wanted Levi to figure it out himself.

Maybe he was being a little selfish.

Levi was great company and even though he seemed mean and rude, he was funny and sweet when he wanted to be. Not a lot of people saw that side of him. Only M/n and Erwin had seen that side of Levi Ackerman.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to disregard you." Levi said in a small voice, slight guilt taking over. He hadn't seen it before but he was acting like a dick towards Erwin.

"It's ok. At least you are aware." Erwin smiled lovingly as he rubbed his thumb over the back of Levi's hand.

Levi leaned in and kissed Erwins cheek, a tight lipped smile gracing his lips as he looked down at his food.

"So, how was your day?" Levi asked as he went back to eating. This lump in his throat not disappearing as he scarfed down the thin pasta.

"It was pretty good."

"That's good."

"..."

"..."

"Wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure."

They discarded their plates in the sink, making mental notes to wash it later. Walking towards the white leather couch, they sat down, snuggling against each other while scrolling through Netflix for any good movies.

"What about Jumping the Broom?" Erwin suggests as he pauses his search on the interesting looking movie.

(One of my fucking favorites😫)

"Sure, why not." Levi shrugged. It looked like a funny movie and he needed anything to get M/n off of his mind.

The couple watched the movie in silence. Laughing at the funny parts and Levi throwing popcorn at the annoying parts. It had been awhile since they had done something like this and Erwin was extremely grateful.

At first it did hurt him when he put all the pieces together about Levi's love for M/n. I mean if you just found out the man you fell in love with, was in love with another, it would hurt like a bitch. And like a bitch it did.

(M/N IS HEATHER!!)

He wasn't immature and didn't want to harm M/n in anyway for stealing Levi's heart. First of all, he would get body slammed into the ground, secondly he doubted that would make Levi love him.

"Oh my god, that fucking woman. Let them have their wedding already." Levi booed as he threw some popcorn at the Tv but then got up to get it.

"What's the point of throwing it if you are going to get up to pick it up?" Erwin chuckled as he earned a glare from Levi.

"It adds to the movie theater effect."

"We are at home."

"Shut up."

Erwins chuckle turned into a full blown laugh as he watched Levi walk back to pick up the rest of the popcorn. Levi walked to the kitchen to throw it out before walking back to the couch and snuggling into Erwins chest. A small sigh left his lips as he stared blankly at the wall next to Erwins head.

"Do you think M/n hates me?" He questioned as his mind drifted off the tall male.

"I don't think so. Maybe you could try and get along with Lucien."

"Maybe."

"It's gonna be ok. I'm sure M/n is wondering when you two are gonna speak again as we converse."

"I wasn't fair to him. At all." Levi concluded as he looked up at Erwin.

"You weren't."

"I wish I could have been more polite. M/n means so much to me and I don't want to mess that up. He's... my friend." Levi didn't sound sure of himself at all. Like he said the wrong thing.

Erwin noticed.

'I'm waiting for you to tell me yourself Levi. Everyone knows it. Everyone except you two.' Erwin thought as he gazed blankly at the TV.

"I love you Levi." Erwin said as he continued to look at the TV. He knew, that Levi didn't mean it in that way if he said it back. He knew it, yet he continued to tell him, expecting the answer he hoped for.

"I...I love you too." Levi whispered.

'Hesitation. It was always there in your words.'

'That's all there ever was in our Relationship.'

The two thought simultaneously as they continued to watch the movie in silence.

...................................................
1024 words

I'm so sorry this chapter was short as fuck.

I didn't want it to be lengthy because I wanted it to show you where Levi and Erwins Relationship was at right now.

But SHEEESHH.

I honestly don't ship the two, AT ALL but if you do then ok.

I'm not gonna judge.