𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 25

𝘚𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘴
𝘍𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱
𝘐𝘧 𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦

"I need you and Erwin out of the house in about, 10 minutes," Levi ordered as he looked at Hange seriously

"Why?" Hange asked as she licked the mango skin, her eyebrows raising in curiosity as she looked at the pink box behind Levi.

"Because today marks three months into mine and M/n's relationship. I want to do something... special and you can't be here." Levi said as he poked Hange on her forehead, making her attention fall onto him instead of the box.

"Fine. Erwin isn't home so no need to worry about him. He's looking at his new apartment." Hange shrugged as she got up. She threw out the mango as she licked her fingers.

"That's great! M/n just pulled in. Go through the back." Levi looked through the window before shooing Hange away. He waited until he heard the back door code before he stripped himself of his clothes.

He opened the box as he pulled out a white apron that had the words Fuck me M/n on it and some white sock garters.

"I love M/n and this is for him. I love M/n and this is for him." Levi sucked in a deep breath as he put on the sock garters, embarrassment flooding his mind.

He rushed his actions as he heard the front door unlock, tossing the box under the sink. He slipped on the apron and tied it loosely above his ass.

M/n smiled down at the box he was holding in his hands as he closed the door. He hung up his keys and coat as he walked into the kitchen, his actions stopping as his face grew hot.

"Oh hey! I didn't know you were home. Sit down so we can eat." Levi said nonchalantly as he walked up to a frozen M/n, placing a quick kiss on the lips before walking back.

M/n stared at Levi's attire as the box almost slipped out of his hands. He mindlessly set it on the table as he sat down in his chair, his pants feeling tight as he shifted his position.

"What... what's um-" M/n struggled to find his words as he watched Levi bend down, exposing his smooth arse.

"Nothing much. Just something for the person I love." Levi smiled as he set a glass of water in front of M/n, slowly running his hands over M/n's bulge as he kissed his neck.

M/n let out soft pleasurable moans as he felt Levi unbuckle his belt, slipping his hand into M/n's pants as he stroked his erect cock.

Levi moaned in M/n's ear as moved his hand faster, his movements making M/n buck his hips.

M/n cursed as he clutched onto his chair, his body turning hot as Levi tightened his grip making sure to slow down.

M/n whined as Levi let go, a devious smirk on his face as he watched M/n's cock twitch, cum leaking from the tip and down M/n's dick.