𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 10

After that night, everything seemed to change

M/n and Lucien were still going strong but M/n began to notice subtle differences about the blue haired male. For instance, he didn't seem like the cheerful person M/n had met at first and he would always leave early on dates then make the same excuse.

"My boss is bothering me about some information. It won't happen again.'"

M/n wasn't really bothered by the fact that Lucien had to leave for work. It was the fact that he always left with the same excuse. To be honest, it made M/n feel insecure. Was he the reason why Lucien left? Was he cheating on him?

"Lucien." M/n's voice called out to the male as he walked into the cafe they arranged to meet up at.

"Ah! M/n! You came." A smile graced both their faces as they saw each other. M/n's smile didn't reach his eyes as he thought about everything that had happened before.

M/n sat down, his face deprived of anything happy as he looked at Lucien, making the blue haired male nervous.

"M/n is there something-?" Lucien started.

"Are you cheating on me?" M/n cut off. His voice low and commanding. He wanted to know the answer, the truth. He's had a lot of people use him in his life, and he hoped Lucien wasn't going to be one of them.

"What! What made you think that?" Lucien demanded, his heart breaking at the thought of M/n not trusting him.

"You've been distant, look me in the eyes Lucien, and tell me you aren't cheating on me. I'll understand if you've found someone better." M/n said calmly, his hand balled into fists as he looked the blue haired male dead in the eyes.

"I'm not cheating on you M/n." Seriousness was evident in his voice, making M/n happy.

"I'm glad."

"I would Never lie or use you M/n." Lucien said, lying straight though his pretty teeth.

M/n smiled a wide smile, not noticing the guilty look on Lucien's face as he looked through the menu.

While M/n and Lucien were eating their lunch at the cafe, Levi and Erwin were getting it on at home.

M/n had a called a day off for all his employees, so Levi thought it would be a great way to rekindle him and Erwins relationship. Mainly their sexual relationship.

Which is why they were naked in their bed at this moment.

Ladies and gents and those who do not classify as either, let the show begin.

Levi watched as Erwin ripped the condom packet open. His ass up in the air as he watched in anticipation, it had been so long since they had sex and it was starting to get irritating.

Erwin placed the condom on his dick, positioning himself behind Levi as he slowly inserted himself. He pushed himself all the way in, grunting a bit at Levi's tightness.

"Is it in yet?" Levi asked, looking back. All excitement left his body as he looked back at Erwins dead look. He apologized, and turned around in embarrassment.

Erwin shook his head, clearing his thoughts of anything negative as he thrusted back and fourth at a slow pace. Small gasps left Levi's mouth, but nothing too exciting.

"Faster." Levi commanded, pushing his hips back against Erwins trying to create a faster rhythm for both of them.

Erwin understood what he was trying to do and moved faster, making moans leave Levi's mouth. He gripped the sheets of the bed tightly as he let out medium moans.

All he could think of was M/n though...

(Oop🤭)

His heart didn't beat for Erwin like it did for M/n. It made him confused but he decided to push it aside and let M/n have his chance at a relationship with someone else.

He had Erwin.

"Oh~ M/n~"

Welp... he HAD Erwin.

Erwins movements stopped as he looked at Levi in disbelief. Levi caught his breath as what he had just said sunk in. He quickly turned around, detaching himself for Erwins as he covered himself with the scattered blankets.

"E-Erwin it's not-" Levi started but was cut off by Erwin beginning to chuckle. His eyes widened as he saw Erwin get up and get dressed. Levi scrambled to put in his clothes as well.

"I knew it was going to come but during sex? That's a big bruise to my ego." Erwin laughed as he walked out of the room.

Levi followed after him, tears building up in his eyes as he watched Erwin get ready to leave.

"Erwin. It's not that. M/n has been on my mind a lot and-"

"How can two of the smartest people I know be so fucking stupid to each other?"

"What?"

"The way you look at each other, the way you joke with each other. Everything! EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU TWO SCREAMS LOVE YET YOU TWO ARE OBLIVIOUS! I knew it. Yet I still went and fell in love with you, thinking that you could love me, or look at me like how you looked at him." Erwin yelled, his chest heaving up and down as he looked at Levi.

"Who the fuck are you talking about?" Levi asked, his patience running thin. He knew who Erwin was talking about. He just wanted to hear someone else say it before he began overthinking.

"M/n! I'm talking about M/n. Your fucking boss who's name you were just moaning." Erwin snapped.

Levi's eyes widened a bit before they narrowed.

"It's over Levi. You know that you don't love me." Erwin huffed. He was tired.

"I do!" Levi said frantically, stepping closer to Erwin whose hand was already on the door handle.

"Not in that way." Erwin clarified.

Levi stayed silent, not saying anything as he looked down at the floor. His hands trembled.

"I'm sorry Erwin." He whispered.

"Yeah. Me too." With that, Erwin walked out of the door, slamming it shut making Levi's body jolt.

"What a fucking mess." Levi yelled, his head spinning as he walked towards the couch. He didn't turn the TV on as he sat there staring blankly at the screen. Then it truly sunk in.

"Erwin was right,

I'm in love with M/n."

...................................................
1125 words

Gurllll

I can't even😫

I feel like this was kinda bad and basic tho😬

I hope y'all noticed how I didn't put detail into their sex scene only because it wasn't deemed important

Mistakes? We don't know her 😀✋🏾

YALL PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO UPDATE NEXT IM BORED ASF AND I WANT TO WRITE FOR YOU😫❤️

Liaison Or Intimacy