𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 13

"Have you seen M/n?" Levi asked as he sat in the empty seat next to Hange

He hadn't seen M/n since he fled from his house after finding out his skank of a boyfriend was with him for his money.

"No, but he did send out a notice saying he would be taking a vacation for a couple of days," Moblit answered as he continued to do work that he missed due to his significant others' loud nights.

Levi bit his lip as he nervously tapped his foot, a deep sigh leaving his mouth as he got up from his seat.

"Where are you going Shorty?!?" Hange yelled as she walked towards Levi.

"To M/n."

"Why? Are you going to confess to him?" Hange teased.

(I knew those glasses were special. Shit. Girl wasn't walking around like Tina from bobs burgers for nothing😭)

"Very funny. Suck a dick." Levi frowned as he walked out leaving Hange laughing.

Levi sighed as he walked out, his heart beating at the thought of seeing M/n, a small blush on his face.

He snapped out of his thoughts as his phone rang, M/n's name coming up on his screen. A smile grazed his lips as he cleared his throat.

(Idgaf how in love I am with someone. Ain't nobody clearing they throat when a they call🤨)

"Hello."

"Levi."

"M/n. Where are you?"

"At a park. Are you at work?"

"I was coming to find you."

"It's the park behind the building."

"I'll see you soon."

"Ok, I'll be waiting for you."

The dial tone sounded as Levi walked behind the building, his hand clutching his phone tightly as M/n came into his view.

His heart hammered against his chest as he walked towards the swings where M/n was seated.

M/n turned his head to face Levi, a small smile on his face.

"Hey," M/n said as he got up, the smile still on his face as he looked down at Levi.

"Hey," Levi replied as he put his hands in his pockets, a blush on his face as he sat down on the bench.

M/n followed his lead as he sat down next to him, a deep sigh falling from his lips as he watched as Levi shiver from the slight breeze.

(Am I the only one who likes cold instead of hot weather😔)

"I don't mean to be a cliche but," M/n started as he took off his jacket and laid it on Levi's shoulders.