𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 21

𝘚𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘴
𝘍𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱
𝘐𝘧 𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦

"Remember when I let you and your ex-boyfriend move in and I said you owe me?" M/n asked as he walked into the bathroom where Levi was currently brushing his teeth

"Yeah?" He raised an eyebrow as he looked at M/n.

"Well, we have to go to work so we can't do anything lewd now but you still owe me." M/n smiled as he unbuckled Levi's belt, slowly dropping his pants as he left harsh hickeys on his neck.

"Where are you going with this M/n?"

"You have to wear this the whole workday," M/n said as he held up a small vibrator, his phone in his other hand as he looked at Levi through the mirror.

"The whole day?"

"Yup. I connected it to my phone so I could control it."

"Ok, I doubt anything like that would do anything but ok. Why not?" Levi scoffed as he bent over the counter, his face flushing as he hid it in his arms.

M/n smiled at his cuteness as he grabbed the lube out of the drawer. He squirted a little amount on his fingers, making sure it was enough before continuing.

"It's going to be cold. If it hurts then tell me ok?"

"Mhm."

Levi gasped as he felt M/n's fingers thrust into him, the long digits moving around slowly making his body shiver. He shut his eyes tightly as he felt the vibrator enter him.

"It's in. Are you ok?"

"Yeah, it's fine."

M/n grinned as he pulled up Levi's pants, placing a kiss on the male's cheek as he chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Levi asked as he washed his face.

"Oh, nothing." M/n whistled as he walked out of the bathroom. He stood by the door as he opened the vibrator app, tapping the lowest setting.

"Ah~" Levi moaned as he held onto the counter, a blush coming over his face as he felt the harsh vibration.

He relaxed as he felt M/n turn it off.

"Wow. I didn't know it was that powerful. I barely pressed it." M/n awed as he looked at his phone in shock.

"Ok, let's go to work!" He smiled cheerfully as he walked out of the room leaving Levi with his thoughts.