𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 22

𝘚𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘴
𝘍𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱
𝘐𝘧 𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦

𝘚𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘍𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱𝘐𝘧 𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦

"Great work today everyone. Tomorrow will be less rigorous so everyone can leave early. Have a safe trip home." M/n smiled as he closed his workbook. He stood up as everyone followed after him.

They all waved as they walked out of the conference room, chatter filling the halls. Levi sat in his chair, his face buried in his hands as he avoided M/n's stare.

"We have to go," M/n said as he walked towards Levi, each step taunting the smaller male as he came for the 7th time that day.

"Should I reward you here? Or in my office? Maybe in the car." M/n pondered as he placed his hand on his chin. He ignored Levi's pleas as he continued to be deep in thought.

"Let's just do it tomorrow."

"No. Let's do it in the car." Levi spoke as he hooked his finger around M/n's belt hoop, a desperate look on his face.

Time skip...

"Levi, calm down." M/n moaned as he gripped the steering wheel. His face grew hot as he felt Levi place impatient kisses on his clothed dick, slowly licking the shaft after.

M/n sighed as he pulled over into an abandoned parking lot, quickly unbuckling his seatbelt.

Levi smiled as he took off his shirt and pants. He crawled to the back as he waited for M/n to follow.

M/n cursed under his breath as he took off his shirt. He grabbed his tie as he moved to the backseat, the space getting cramped as both bodies adjusted themselves to fit.

"Hands," M/n ordered as he held out his hand for Levi. The blue-eyed male obeyed as he put both his hands behind his back, excitement rushing through his body as he felt M/n tie them together.

M/n put his knees between Levi's legs, spreading them apart as he placed harsh slaps on the male's ass. He shivered at the erotic sounds coming from Levi's mouth.

He thrusted two fingers as he began stretching Levi out. M/n's hands moved roughly as he pressed on the vibrator.

Levi struggled to keep his moans in as his body twitched. Cum leaked from his dick as the car began to creak.

M/n clenched his jaw, his dick throbbing in his pants as he listened to Levi's lewd moans. He stopped his actions as he removed the vibrator, tossing it somewhere in the car.

 He stopped his actions as he removed the vibrator, tossing it somewhere in the car