𝘌𝘓𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕.

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Even though she did always look good, Charlie had taken Leo's advice and put on something more suitable. She hadn't gone out or done anything crazy since school started almost 10 months ago; work and studying took up too much time.

As she traced her lips with liner, she took another look at her outfit. She paired a black cropped shirt with a black miniskirt, and some floral tights she had found while emptying the boxes onto her bed. Charlie had two pairs of shoes; 5 year old black Converse that were more grey than anything else, and a pair of chunky Doc Martens that worked with every single outfit she owned. She had decided Doc Martens were the best decision: if they were going on an adventure, she wanted to be ready to get serious blisters.

Pounding on the door interrupted her train of thought.

"Hold on, one second!" Charlie yelled as she yanked on a boot. Stopping only to scratch Tony Bennet on his head, she quickly ran through the hallway, grabbed her jean jacket from its hook, and unlocked the deadbolt. She opened the door to find Fallon and Leo, both looking incredible as always.

Fallon was in a rainbow knitted sweater and green corduroys, with her hair twisted into a knot atop her head. Leo, ever the surprise, sported his usual cuffed pair of jeans, a red leather jacket, and a t-shirt that read 'I Love Boobies.'

"Leo Pierce, everyone. Taking the world by surprise in one ugly t-shirt every single day," Charlie smirked as Fallon failed to hold in her laughter.

Leo rolled his eyes with a smile as he pulled a Juul from his lips.

"C'mon, Charles. Places to be, people to see!" Leo screeched as he ran down the hallway. Fallon laughed and turned back to Charlie, her smile widening as she stared at her outfit.

"Charlotte Pierce, you are fucking sexy! He's gonna pass out when he meets you."

"When who meets me? Wait, where are we going, Fallon?" Charlie questioned as Fallon grabbed her forearm to pull her out of the apartment.

As she locked the door, Fallon turned and winked at Charlie. "Didn't we already discuss? I told you, the next time cast dinner occurred, you would be there," she sang as she started sprinting down the hall after Leo.

As Charlie followed suit, she couldn't help but smile at the thought of meeting Jacob.

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"M'lady," Leo held out his hand as Charlie grabbed it to get out of the back of the car. She took in their surroundings - they had parked right outside of a series of food trucks, which lead to a wide courtyard lit up with lights. People milled around, eating and drinking; Charlie couldn't think of a better location.

"So, where are we meeting everyone?" Charlie clapped her hands together with excitement as Fallon looped her arm through hers.

Leo checked his watch. "As far as I know, everyone is meeting at the north most edge of the courtyard at 8:30, but then again, not a single person coming has a sense of direction or of time." He heaved out a sigh as he looked towards them. "There's a high probability we are the first ones here."