𝘛𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘒 𝘠𝘖𝘜.

wow, where to start.

i started this book earlier this year, as a sort of personal project. i had just finished cobra kai for the second time, and was so engrossed and invested in the characters and the new reinvented storyline.

i tend to write a lot of fanfic, (i'm old and have been reading and writing since age ten LMAO) and i had written a celebrity with an oc before, but thought i would try my hand again, and WOW can i say it had brought me such an insane amount of joy and growth.

writing in real life scenarios while creating my own image of someone has been such a beautiful experience, and one that i treasure so heavily.

cobra kai and the family it had created has been so kind and loving, and i cannot thank you guys enough for the support.

i love jacob, his personality and tenacity for his work makes him an easy person to write about. yet, i hope that my personification of him and how i wrote him did him justice.

as for charlie, my baby angel, my favorite oc, she has been my brainchild for quite some time now, and has never quite found a place in a fic of mine, but she has a home here now, and i hope you love her as much as i do. she's me, in that she's nerdy and a bit awkward, but she's strong as fuck and above all, is her own person.

i hope all of you found yourself's in her or in this story.

leo and fallon are two characters i absolutely adore, and have thought about writing more about. whether this happens or not, i don't quite know, but if you guys want something like that, let me know here.

and as for a sequel....

let's just say i have some drafts in mind.

for the final time in this book, i love you all more than you could ever now. thank you so much for your love and support.

i hope you enjoyed knee socks.