Extra Chapter!!

The party sat around in the bus after getting the call from Hopper. Everyone was anxiously waiting for his arrival. Dustin was slowly pacing the bus as El and Mike sat together, Mike deep in thought and El looking around. Lucas and Nikki sat in the seat across from them. Lucas watched as Nikki played with his fingers out of habit, Lucas noticed, she did when she was bored or nervous.

She rested her head on his shoulder. From the dark circles under her eyes, he knew she hadn't got all her energy back from destroying the van.

"How are you feeling?" He asked quietly.

She sighed. "Fine."

He would have believed her if she didn't shift like she was uncomfortable. "Are you sensing something?"

She took her head off his shoulder to give him a confused looked.

"Sensing means that you have a feeling something might happen." Lucas explained. "Are you sensing anything?"

Nikki took a quick glance at the window, biting her lip. She nodded her head so slightly Lucas wouldn't have seen it if he wasn't paying attention.

"Do you know what it is?" He asked in a low voice.

She shook her head. "Bad." Over the past week she realized that she would only get that horrible feeling when something bad would happen. Whether it was bad news or an attack, she would get a feeling. And it depended on how bad it was and how soon it would be to make the feeling worse.

She felt something, it wasn't bad, but it wasn't good.

Lucas's hand, that was be held, felt her start to shake lightly. He wrapped his free arm around her comfortingly.

"It's going to be okay." Lucas soothed. "We aren't going to let you go back to the lab. I won't let them get you. I promise."

She smiled gratefully at him. "Thank you."

She put her head back on his shoulder and he rested his head on top of hers. Still, she couldn't shake the feeling that something bad was coming, something that could changed everything.

Authors note
I wanted to make an extra chapter just for an extra relationship chapter. I might be doing this with all of my books, so that's something to look forward to at the end of the books.

Thanks for reading!

Love ya!! ❤️❤️❤️