Chapter 4

Sora smiled to himself as he walked down the empty hallway of his school. The quietness of the empty hallway had always given him some type of happiness. He turned a corner, bumping straight into a tall boy with a hard chest. He looked up, finding a boy with light blonde hair starring at him with anger dancing in his eyes.

"Oh... I'm sorry." Sora quietly muttered out as he picked up his backpack from the ground, scrambling to his feet.

"Watch where you're walking." The man roughly said, walking by and slamming his shoulder into Sora's causing him to fall to the ground, his books flying out of his backpack. The boy sighed before leaning down to pick up some of the books.

"You alright?" A somewhat familiar voice asked out. Sora furrowed his eyebrows as he looked up to find the boy that he has seen with Oikawa a few days prior in the gym.

"Oh, yeah... thank you." Sora quietly said as Iwaizumi picked up some of the books for the boy.

"Kazume is an asshole, don't let him get to you." Iwaizumi said, handing the books to the boy who smiled and nodded.

"I'm Sora Aoki, I'm friends with Toru." Sora said, introducing himself to Iwaizumi. A brief smile appeared on Iwaizumis face.

"Yeah, I know who you are. Shittykawa talks nonstop about you at practice." Iwaizumi said causing Sora to tilt his head to the side, curious about who this 'shittykawa' was

"Oikawa, Toru." Iwaizumi clarified to the boy who let a small, gentle laugh come out of his throat. He covered his mouth as his body shook with laughter, laughing at the nickname causing Iwa to laugh along with him.

"You know what, maybe you're not weird." Iwa said causing Sora to playfully smile at him. Thanking him for not calling him weird.

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

"All I'm saying is that it'd be hilarious!" Max laughed out as he looked to Sora who laughed quietly, agreeing with him. The two sat in a small restaurant, both to just hang out and to work on the song.

"Man, you should've seen Semis face when I showed up with my piercing. It looked like he wanted to punch me." Max said causing Sora to laugh and shake his head.

"I think it looks good. Piercing's fit you and Kaz." Sora stated before taking a bite of his food.

"So, what're you thinking about writing the song about?" Max playfully asked, taking a bite out of his head, lounging lazily in the booth.

Sora looked at the purple haired boy with a look almost to tell him to guess. Max furrowed his eyebrows as he leaned back before his eyes widened.

"About him?" Max asked Sora who fiddled with his straw as he nodded. Max looked at him with worried eyes, knowing that he was still a touchy subject.

"Are you sure you're ready for that?" Max asked, his normally silly voice turned into a softer, more sincere voice.

"I need to get it out right? I can't just keep it in." Sora mumbled causing Max to sigh, pulling his sunglasses off of his face.

"That's right, but just- do it at your own pace... don't force yourself into anything." Max said, trying his best to help his friend. He wasn't the best with the whole emotional side of things but he and Kaz were the people that found Sora after what had happened.

"Sora?" A warm, deep familiar voice asked out, seemingly almost in shock. Sora didn't need to see who it came from as he had recognized it almost instantly.  He turned around, finding a tall, bulky boy with a thing of food in his hands.