Chapter 26

Guys I'm sorry I completely forgot this book even existed, but hey, 26 chapters is a new record for me (not including my oneshots book)

Henry tried his best to explain all that happened at the old studio to the cops. "And see Bendy and Alice and Boris hear are living proof." Henry said.
Bendy stayed glued to the animators side, grasping onto his hand protectively.
"And if you get Sammy or Norman mad enough, they uh...here I'll show you." Henry said. "Hey Joey did you know that Norman and Sammy are getting married now? That's right, the people you wanted to hire." Henry yelled at the old man.
"What! That's disgusting! You idiots realize you're both male, right?" Joey spat in disgust. Sammy set his jaw and Norman glared venomously at Joey.
"How, exactly, is that disgusting you old windbag?" Sammy questioned. "Everyone knows only opposite genders are allowed to be together." Joey snarled.
"Henry, why did you do that?" Bendy asked.
"To prove a point." Henry said.
"NOPE, I AM NOT DEALING WITH THIS!!" Sammy shouted in anger, ink starting to drip from the corner of his mouth, his eyes darkening to a black.
The cops didn't notice the small change at first. "Just because we're the same gender doesn't mean we can't love each other!! I can't think of ONE thing that's not wrong with you, you're so screwed up I almost feel sorry for your failed ass!" Norman yelled, eyes beginning to glow.
The glowing eyes and the fact that the two had ink spreading all over them caught the cops attention. "LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO US!!! WE'RE NOT HUMAN ANYMORE BECAUSE OF YOU, NOW WE'RE HALF INK MONSTERS!!!" Sammy screamed in anger.
Norman's head had a projector over it in a split second, nobody knowing where it came from. He spoke from a speaker on his chest.
"You can't even IMAGINE THE PAIN WE WENT THROUGH BECAUSE OF YOU!" Norman screeched.
Joey looked at them in terrified horror. He closed the door of his house, trying to escape out the back so he wouldn't get arrested.
Bendy charged into the house and came back out with Joey, grabbing him by the back of his collar, the demon brought him over to the cops.
One of the cops was staring curiously at Bendy. His smile seemed so...familiar. He was the youngest cop. While the other cops arrested Joey and threw him in the car, the young cop walked over to Henry to ask him something.
"Excuse me, but is that guy Joey Drew? As in, the guy who used to make those old Bendy cartoons?" He asked.
Henry was surprised he recognized the demon and his friends. He was about to answer but Sammy interrupted.
"He was the boss of the studio, but he pretty much didn't do any work there, he is lazy and all he ever wanted was money." The inky man explained.
"Yeah, Henry did all the animation work, Sammy here wrote all the music and taught a band to perform the songs he made, I was the projectionist there, then there was Wally the janitor, Jack the lyricist, Thomas and Lacie were engineers, Allison and Susie were voice actors.
There was also Grant the accountant, Shawn the toy maker, Bertrum the theme park guy, and so on."  Norman said.
"So wait...did Joey not create Bendy and Alice and Boris?" The cop asked. "He told the public that he did."
An annoyed look went over Henry's face. "No, I created them, Joey just summoned them to life to try and kill us." He said.
"That sounds awful. I did really enjoy watching your cartoons when I was a kid, they were the best." The young cop smiled.
"Thank you." Henry smiled back. Bendy didn't like when Henry wouldn't pay attention to him when he was standing right beside him.
He whined and laid his chin on Henry's shoulder. The animator laughed and patted him on the head. "I see his killing plan didn't work out at all." The cop laughed.
"Nope." Henry smiled at the demon. "He has a hose!" Sammy yelled. Bendy felt water hit his back and he shrunk all the way back down to Henry's knees.
The animator picked him up, holding him in his arms like a child. "So, would you be like his father?" The cop asked.
Henry snickered and Bendy glared at him. "No! He is not!" Bendy shouted. "O-oh, sorry." The cop apologized.
The little demon snuggled into Henry's chest. He felt warm and happy. "Are you tired bud?" Henry asked. "No, I'm jus cold." Bendy responded.
The rest of Bendy's and Henry's friend were trying to figure out how to turn the hose off, and the cops went to leave.
As nobody seemed to be watching them, Bendy sat upwards and kissed Henry. As the young cop was climbing back into his car, he looked over and saw. But, he just smiled.
He wasn't one to judge, they seemed very happy and that's great, despite being entirely different species. Plus, it's not like you choose who you fall in love with, it just kinda happens.