Chapter 2

Sammy leaned against the wall, holding his axe. Henry slowly started to wake up. He looked around, struggling against the poorly tied ropes.
"You're finally awake." Sammy said. Henry glared at him. "I swear I've seen you before, that face..." Sammy looked closely at Henry's familiar face. Henry refused to speak to him. "You are a sacrifice for the ink demon now, so it doesn't matter anyways!" Sammy said.
He walked to his office, and put on the speakers. "Show your face my lord, and take this tender sheep!" Sammy yelled into the microphone.
Henry wriggled as much as possible against his restraints.
"No! No my lord, stay back! NO!" Sammy screamed from inside of the office. Bendy was grabbing around Sammy's neck.
Sammy didn't want to die, his lord was going to kill him, but he somehow had to escape. Bendy close his hands slowly around Sammy's neck to make the inky man panic and suffer even more.
Sammy just decided to pretend to stop breathing and he slumped, closing his almost non existent eyes.
Bendy's hands remained for a few seconds, then he let go of Sammy, who fell limply to the floor. Bendy left through the wall to go find Henry.
Sammy instantly gulped in air and sat on the ground heavily breathing, until he could breath normally again.
Why had Bendy done that, wasn't he happy with Henry being his sacrifice? Sammy felt betrayed. He was done with calling Bendy his lord, because it was just no use.
"I'm gonna keep my mask though." Sammy said to himself. He walked out of the office and found the trapdoor he went up earlier.
He went back to the music department, grabbed his banjo, and then climbed down the ladder in the trapdoor.
Sammy used a strap to tie his banjo onto his back safely. He was going to explore around a bit, and hopefully not get killed.
He walked down the inky halls and looked around. What would he do down here. He went to go back to the music department.
He turned around, took one step, and fell through the floor. Sammy screamed as he plummeted into an inky puddle.
He looked around and saw he was in a very dark series of hallways. There were cartoons of Bendy, Alice, and Boris flashing all over the walls.
Sammy took a few steps forwards then stopped. He saw a dead body of one of the butcher gang members on the ground.
In their hand was what looked like a human heart, except it was bleeding ink and was the colour of cardboard.
"Gross." Sammy muttered, kneeling down to poke it. It made a splattering noise that echoed loudly through the hallways.
A loud screech sent a shiver up Sammy's spine. "Oh no, not again." He whined. He ran away from the noise in fright.
He could hear whatever it was gaining up on him. "I didn't take it! I don't even want whatever that is, please don't kill me!" Sammy shouted.
He heard the things footsteps stop, and he looked back for a second, but kept running. It was a seven foot tall inky man with a projector for a head. His head was tilted. Sammy's voice sounded familiar to him.
Sammy ran up a staircase he found, and saw himself standing in front of an elevator. He clicked the button repetitively, wanting to leave as quick as possible.
In the elevator, he was surprised to see someone already in it, Boris the wolf. Boris backed away and whimpered.
Sammy huffed. "I'm not going to kill you, why does everyone think that?" He said, stepping into the elevator and pressing 11 to see what was on that floor.
Boris still stayed as far away from Sammy as possible, Henry told him about what happened with Sammy. "Why are you so scared of me?" Sammy asked.
Boris said nothing. The elevator stopped, but at level 9. Henry stepped in, holding a needle. "Okay Boris, now I have to look for some creatures called-" Henry stopped talking when he noticed Sammy.
He pointed the needle at Sammy. The inky man put his hands up. "What are you doing in here with Boris?" Henry growled.