Chapter 1

Sammy's feet thundered against the ink puddles and wooden floor as he ran away from an unknown creature.
He didn't see it, but he heard the loud screech it had made, and the bright light. It had stoped chasing him a while ago, but he still ran. 
He needed to find a way back up to the music department. Luckily he knew a few secret passages to get around.
He went into a room, and felt along the ground. Eventually, he found a trapdoor, that he opened. He climbed into it and shut it again.
There was a tiny room with a ladder leading up. Sammy climbed up and opened the trapdoor at the other end. He was in his office.
Sammy sighed as he collapsed into his chair. What the hell was that thing? And why did it sound familiar.
Sammy had a weird dream- no a memory last night, but was asleep and couldn't remember much about it. All he could remember was his name, and that he used to work here. Also he remembered that he hates Joey.
Sammy twirled around in quick circles in his wheeled chair. He always loved doing this. He got up, crashed into a wall, and fell onto the floor.
Okay, maybe getting dizzy wasn't that fun. Sammy shook his head and stood up. He walked out of his office and looked around at all the hallways and doors around him.
He was bored. He decided to set up some more Bendy cutouts. As he was doing that, he thought he heard someone say "wait," but ignored it, melting through one of his summoning circles that were on the wall, to get to his office quicker.
Sammy leaned against the wall with the music discs attached to them. He suddenly heard footsteps. Sammy peered around the corner into one of the halls and saw a man with an axe walking down the hall towards him.
Sammy hid, not wanting to be seen and also because the man had an axe. He quietly observed the man as he walked around the music department.
Soon he found some keys in a trash can, then opened a janitors closet that was just outside of Sammy's office.
He played a recorded tape of someone talking. Sammy was even more curious when he heard his own voice was the one coming from it.
As he was peering around the corner at the man, Sammy also noticed that a pipe had burst over his office door, blocking anybody from exiting or entering.
The man suddenly rushed away down the hall, and up towards the projector booth. Sammy went up a hidden staircase to a small area beside the projector booth, with a wooden railing.
He leaned against the railing as the man plucked awkwardly at the instruments. Sammy realized the man was trying to get into his sanctuary.
The projector turned off, the man had failed, but dashed up to turn it on again. Sammy rolled his eyes, he was never getting in.
To get into the sanctuary you used to have to play one note of four different instruments, but Sammy found this boring, so he made it so you had to play the first page of the lighter side of hell.
The man went down again and failed. Sammy silently chuckled. "Come on Henry, you can do this!" The man said to himself.
Sammy straightened up. The man's name was Henry? Sounded familiar, but Sammy couldn't remember where he heard the name before.
The third time the man came down, he grabbed a bunch of instruments and had a very determined look on his face.
Sammy raised his eyebrows, wondering if he'd ever get it right. Henry started playing the song, and this time it actually sounded pretty good.
Sammy was bobbing his head to the song, when in the corner of his eye he spotted Bendy at the end of the hallway, coming in to probably see what all the noise was.
Usually at this time of day Sammy would be playing a song down here, and it was always the same one that Bendy found extremely annoying, so he always came down to yell at Sammy.
Bendy stopped and stared ahead, then quickly hid behind the wall so that Henry couldn't see him. He peeked out to watch, and for once actually seemed to like the song.
Mostly because it was one he hadn't heard before. Sammy and Bendy watched as Henry played the instruments, then entered Sammy's sanctuary.
Bendy left through the wall, and Sammy was pouting  because Henry had gotten in.
Sammy heard Henry talking to himself again. "Now I can get into Sammy's old office." He said. Sammy wondered how Henry knew his name.
Sammy luckily found an axe laying around and picked it up, waiting for Henry to return. Soon footsteps were heard and Henry entered the room to head for the new exit he found.
Sammy snook up behind him and smashed the back of his axe into Henry's head, knocking him out. He went to the music room again and tied Henry up, as a sacrifice for Bendy.