Chapter 11

The group walked through the studio, looking around. "I feel like I'm being watched..." Henry murmured.
"Well you're with six other people, so that's a possibility." Alison said. Henry rolled his eyes. "No, I mean I feel like we're being followed by something or someone else." Henry said.
Suddenly an axe flew out from a room on the side of the hallway, nearly hitting Bendy. The demon turned to the room and saw Alice glaring at him, another axe in hand.
"How are you alive?" Bendy growled. "Simple, did the same trick as Sammy." Alice said, casually leaning against the doorway and examining her nails.
Bendy frowned. Henry stepped forwards, an idea popping into his head. "Alice, I'm sorry." Henry said. Everyone stared at the animator.
"What did you say?" Alice asked. Bendy tried to charge at the Angel, but Henry held out an arm to stop him.
"I'm sorry, it's not anyone but Joey's fault that all this happened, and the ink is trying to control you, but your better than this Alice, you can fight it, and that's a fact. You're strong, and the ink won't control you.
If you want me to say it twenty more times I will. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." Henry continued to say I'm sorry over and over. Alice couldn't believe her ears.
"Why, why are you sorry, you left, you abandoned us and they all just forgave you! Well I won't!" She said, tears in her one working eye.
Henry gave Alice a small smile. "I never left Alice, Joey fired me, I was forced to leave. There was nothing I could do, I wasn't even able to visit you guys." Henry said sadly.
"What?! Joey told us that you left because you hated us, and never wanted to see us again!" Alice said, clearly confused.
Henry shook his head. "Joey lied to all of you, he was the one who abandoned you, who left you all in this studio of hell to rot." Henry said.
It suddenly dawned on the angel that what Henry was saying was completely true. "Oh gosh, you're right...and I've tried to kill you, when you only wanted to love us." Alice said.
Henry hugged the angel, ignoring the fact that she still held an axe. "Come with us, and we'll get out of here, this time I promise even Joey can't make me leave you again." Henry said. Alice nodded, and they all set off towards the new exit.
Soon the group stared at the newly found exit, finally fully realizing that they could go home. "So, uh...where do we go now?" Sammy said.
Henry thought for a minute. "My house would most likely be sold by now, and everyone would think we're all dead, so let's go surprise our parents." Henry suggested.
Bendy and Boris glanced at each other. "Heya Henry, me an Boris an Alice ain't got parents. We were summoned from the ink, remember?" Bendy said. "Right." Henry said.
"Well I'm not waiting anymore, I'm leaving this hell hole." Sammy announced, grabbing Norman by the hand and dragging him along.
The others followed. "Okay, it'll be easier to explain if we all go to one house at a time, and mine is the closest if I remember correctly." Henry said.
"Henry, me and Tom are going to our parents if that's okay, just to make the group a bit smaller." Alison said.
They said goodbye, and the rest of the group went to Henry's parent's house. Henry was the only one that was still normal. "Just wait here for a minute." He said, pointing to a couch and some chairs on the porch. They all sat down.
Henry knocked on the door.
A tears eyed woman answered. "Hello?" She said, looking at Henry. "Hey." He said. She gasped. "Henry is that you?!" She almost screamed. Henry nodded.
His mother gave him a big hug, almost choking the taller man. "Oh my goodness, they said you had died, why is your clothes all stained in ink?" She asked.
"It's a long, unbelievable, story, and I have...a few friends here to help prove it." Henry answered. His mom looked curious now.
"Where's dad?" Henry asked. "I'll go get him." His mom said, leaving to go find Henry's dad. Henry turned to his friends.
"Okay...one second." He got a hose and looked at Bendy and Alice. "I think it's time to get that ink off, Y'know, make you less terrifying." Henry said.
"I'm terrifying to ya?" Bendy asked, sounding a bit hurt. "No, of course not, just you might be though to my parents." Henry explained.
"Oh." Bendy said. Henry sprayed Bendy with water on a low pressure, and he watched in amazement as the ink dropped off, Bendy shrunk and soon he was his regular old toon self again.
The animator turned to Alice. "Ready to be perfect again?" He joked. Alice laughed, spreading out her arms.
Henry sprayed her, and she shrunk a bit as well, turning back to her toon self again. She touched her face, smiling widely.
"Hey Sammy, Norman. The same ink corrupted you two, maybe the hose would work?" Henry suggested. Sammy and Norman shared a look.
"Worth a try, I haven't seen water in so long." Sammy said. Norman and Sammy went onto the lawn so that Henry could spray them.
The cursed ink washed away, and soon Sammy and Norman were humans again. Sammy gasped and touched his hair. Then he looked at Norman and reached up to pet his hair as well.
Norman smiled down at him. "We're human again!" He said happily. Sammy grabbed Norman's shoulders and pulled him down for a kiss.
The front door creaked open again. "Alright, let's get this over with." Henry said.