Chapter 14

"Someone called, but I don't know who it is."
The group heard Wally explaining to the newer voice on the phone.
"Wally, is that Jack with you?" Henry asked into the phone. "Wha! How do you know mine and his names, who is this?!" Wally asked.
"It's actually a bunch of people, and also non humans." Henry said. "What?" Wally asked. "I'm Henry." Henry said. "I'm Sammy." The musician added. "I'm Norman." Norman said.
"I'm Sally, but you don't know me." Sally said. "Ya never met me, but ya know me, I'm Bendy." Bendy said.
"Pfft, Bendy isn't real, he's just a cartoon, and I got a letter saying that Henry, Sammy, and Norman died." Wally said.
"You know what? Wally and Jack, come over to this address and we'll prove it..." Henry told them the address.
"Fine, but if I see anything creepy, I'm outta here!" Wally said, then hung up. "Oh is he ever in for a surprise." Bendy said, crossing his arms.
Sally giggled. "This is so much fun." She said. Soon their was a knock on the door. Henry instantly got up to answer it, Bendy followed.
He opened the door to see Wally and Jack. "Hey, it's been a while." Henry said. Bendy hid behind his legs. "Holy crap, you weren't lying, it is you!" Wally said. "Yep." Henry responded.
"Come in and see Sammy and Norman." He said. He looked behind him and saw Bendy. He scooped up the little demon and beckoned for Wally and Jack to follow him.
"Hey Wally, Jack." Sammy called. Norman was sitting on him again. "Hi..." Jack said, squinting at them.
"I see you two haven't changed much." Wally laughed. "Well except for one big thing but other than that, no we haven't." Norman said.
"What big change?" Jack asked. "Is it that Sammy's your stool now?" Wally joked. "Nope, we're getting married." Sammy smiled.
Jack's mouth was slightly hung open, and Wally just smiled and shook his head. "I saw that comin." He said.
"I didn't." Jack said. Sammy finally wriggled free from underneath Norman and tried running away. The taller grabbed him and pulled him into his lap. "Stay." Norman said.
"I'm not your dog." Sammy huffed. "No you're not a dog, but you are mine." Norman smirked. Sammy smiled and blew air into his face.
"So, what's up with you two?" Henry asked. "Well we share an apartment and we're still best friends, but nothin much really." Wally said.
"How come we got a letter saying you three had died?" Jack asked. Henry let out an exaggerated sigh. "How many times do I have to tell this damned story to people!" He growled.
He then looked up and glared at Sammy and Norman. "You two, you tell them." Henry said. So they all went to go sit on the couches and chairs in the living room, and Sammy and Norman told them what had happened.
"I...don't know if I fully believe you." Jack said, an eyebrow raised. "Yeah, I think you've all gone nuts." Wally said.
"Then am I not real?" Bendy jumped up on the couch in between Jack and Wally. Jack screamed and quickly scooched away and Wally jumped over the back of the couch, falling over.
Bendy fell onto the cushions laughing. Everyone else except for Jack and Wally joined in laughing. "Even I wasn't that scared." Sally giggled.
"Hey, I ain't gonna hurt ya." Bendy said, peeking over the back of the couch at Jack and Wally. Wally had a death grip on Jack's arm, and his eyes were wide open.
"I-I knew that." He said quietly, gently letting go of Jack's arm. "T-that can't be real, there is no way!" Jack said, pointing at Bendy.
"Oh but their is, why else am I talkin to ya?" Bendy asked, his gloved hands on his hips. Jack tried to say something but ended up just whimpering.
Sally walked up to them. "Get up, he's not scary, he's just a small toon, he couldn't hurt you if he tried." Sally said.
"Whoooo! Are you ever wrong!" Bendy yelled. "Really? I don't think you could, your so short." She said, glaring at him.
Bendy was silent, his left eye twitching and his head starting to drip. "Excuse me?" He said. "You heard me, your like a little bunny rabbit!" Sally shouted. She didn't like Bendy very much.
A low growl escaped Bendy's mouth, and his head started dripping ink, it slowly covered his eyes and he grew taller.
Bendy was the eight foot tall ink demon that he was before. "Say that again, I dare you!" He snarled. Sally screamed and ran into the kitchen to get her mom. Wally latched himself onto Jack's arm again.
"Yeah, you run." Bendy growled. "Bendy! What the hell!" Henry shouted. Sammy and Norman kept their distance, a bit scared.
"She a child! You're to old to be scaring her like that! You are so lucky that Matt and Boris are still asleep!" Henry shouted.
He reached up and grabbed Bendy by one of the horns, and dragged him outside to get sprayed with the hose, like a mother dragging her child by the ear.
Everyone watched with their mouths hung open as they left.
"What have I just witnessed?" Jack wondered. "I think my brain just blew up, but I'm not too sure." Wally said blankly.
Outside, Henry hosed off the demon until he was toon again. "I can't believe you did that, seriously, why?! She's thirteen and you're over thirty! Have some common sense." He growled.
Bendy hung his head. He felt bad, but twice as bad when Henry had started to yell and get mad. "I'm sorry." He said.
"Tell that to Sally." Henry sighed. This was, and still will be, a very long night for all of them.