Chapter Three: A Visit To The Forest

About half a year after Hadrian had found the library he started reading books on all things magical but what fascinated him the most were the magical creatures, beings and spirits.

There was many different ones some were:
Goblin's
Pheonix's
Centaur's
Basilisk's
Dragon's
Griffin's
Hippogriff's
Banshee's
And many more but they were all interesting in their own ways.

Learning about them was interesting to Harry yes but he wanted to see them in real life. He wanted to study them in their natural habitats not just what others have seen or what they think the other creatures are like.

Harry loved to talk about all creatures big and small so when Minnie and Moony would come over he would talk for hours with them about all the different animals there was in forests or lakes or the oceans, it didn't matter where they came from they were all just as important as each other.

He mentioned once that he would like to try start learning how to draw so for his 7th birthday Aunt Minnie got him a blank book that should never run out of pages and Monny got him a set of pencils that will always stay sharp and a set of quills that will never run out of ink. ((They didn't have pencils did they? Mhmm o well it's my story now anyways🤷‍♀️.))

Harry was very thankful and gave them both a hug before they had to leave. He could now practice drawing and show them to the pair when they next came.

An hour after they left Harry told Tippy he was going to go out to the forest for a little bit to look at the animals. Tippy told him to be careful because there are dangerous animals out there.

Harry realised that he would have to go down stairs for the first time in a while, he was scared. No no he wasn't scared, he was terrified. They had wands and he was now a random person in their house that they wouldn't recognise.

Harry put on a coat and grabbed his drawing tools. Zipping up his coat before he left his room he walked quickly and quietly down the stairs and into the kitchens. The house elves were in there like always and all said hi.

"Hello Master Hadrian sir what can we get for you today?"

"Sorry Walby I don't want anything today. But could I get through here please if you wouldn't mind? I want to go into the forest to look at all the animals!"

"Yes of course master Hadrian sir"

"Walby, what did I say about my name... Just Hadrian or Harry is perfectly fine. Actually I would prefer it please Walby. And thank you for letting me through I don't ...want to run in to Lily, James or Charles while trying to get through the front door. "

" Sorry Harry I forgot about that. And of course we will let you through. "

" Thank you Walby. Sorry to you all for disturbing your work by being in here, I would just like to get past if you wouldn't mind."

There was murmers of " no we don't mind" "of course come through" and "Is this 'The Great Master Hadrian'?"

He looked at the house elf that said something about a great mater Hadrian and said "what's a great master Hadrian??"

"Ummm... He is a master that lives in this very home. He is called Hadrian and he treats us with respect."

"ohhh that makes sense thank you but may I ask who told you of this 'Great Master Hadrian'?"

"It was me" A small voice tha belonged to Tippy spoke up.

"Oh hello Tippy didn't see you there. How are you?"

"I'm fine thank you Hadrian"

"So you are 'The Great Master Hadrian'!" Another house elf said with awe and surprise.