Chapter Ten : The Goblin King

#......# Gobbledegook
§......§ Parseltounge
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning Harry woke up not too late but defiantly not as early as he had done the last couple of days, the sun was already rising and was peaking out through the vast amount of trees in the forest which he could see through his window.

He went to sleep around the same time last night as he did normally but he was extremely worn out when he came home yesterday evening after spending alot of time playing with Kor and others who wanted to join in with them.

He got up sluggishly out of bed and got ready to go out for the day with Merlin and the Founder's. As they had planned to go to Diagon Ally for the day to get a wand, then come back and practice with it. After he had his wand he could get in the tree which was the main reason to get one because he could do wandless magic already.

When he was ready he descended the stair case quickly but quietly at the same time. He got to the kitchens, said where he was going (to the forest), and said that he should be back later in the day but he didn't need any lunch. He didn't tell them why and they didn't ask why so he shouted a bye before walking out the door towards the MT (Magical Tree) to meet the founder's and Merlin so that they could go.

He cast a tempus when he got to the start of the forest and saw it was 8:30am so he started running through the trees and dodging branches that would've hit him in the face if he didn't duck under them.

Harry spotted the clearing with the MT in the centre so he cast another tempus and it was 8:55am. He walked the rest of the was catching his breathe and making himself look more presentable on the outside.

He arrived at the tree just in time as the founders just started to apparate out of the tree. The first person to arrive was Helga and she gave him a motherly hug before standing next to him waiting together for the others to come to them.

When everyone was out they started arguing whether they were going to apparate or walk. Merlin and Sal wanted to walk where as Row and Ric wanted to apparate because they were lazy and Helga didn't care which made them have a big argument while Harry and Helga sat back and watched the chaos happen.

After a while Sal gave Harry a pointed look as if to say 'what do you want to do?' so Harry sighed and spoke up,"If we apparate there, I won't know how to get there or back on my own so I say we walk."

Sals lips turned slightly when Harry took charge of the situation and he saw the clogs turning in everyone's heads thinking about what Harry had just said.

Row looked at him and said "I'm sorry Ric but Harry is right, he needs to know how to get there, walking it is because he can't apparate on his own without a licence and he can't get one because he is underage. "

Ric thought more and the light bulb finally went off and he said reluctantly "Fine, fine let's get moving then."

They all started to walk in the direction of Potter Manor following Harry and Harry using the some what familiar path back. Harry was humming a random tune with a smile on his face the whole way back while breathing in all the fresh air.

Harry told them to be quieter when they got closer to the house because he didn't want Tippy to think that he was anywhere else other than the forest. They walked over the bridge and around the side of the house to the front garden where Harry breathed out heavily getting rid of the nervousness he was feeling moments earlier.

They carried on walking till the got to the leaky couldron which was the closest thing in Diagon Ally to the Potter Manor. "No one can see or hear us apart from you. We don't want everyone freaking out about the fact that we've been dead for years and have now decided to reappear at the side of a young boy." Merlin said aloud proving that no one else could hear him.