Chapter Five: Learning About Hadrian Pt 2

Founders and Merlin's POV for the whole last chapter...

They all heard a  for help as they were all relaxing together on the grass without Harry's knowledge.

Sal could see Harry internal battle and said "He doesn't know what to do he's scared but also intrigued by the sound"

"I bet you 10 galleon's he will go and see what it is" Ric said to Sal

"No you won't because I think he will too" Just as Slazar had siad that the boy took off in the direction of the cry.

"Also boy's" Sal and Ric look at Row "How are you ment to pay your bet? You can't got into Gringotts and just ask for some galleons... You're ment to be dead rember?"

"Ooohh Yes... That could be a probelem" Ric replied and Sal nodded along with him.

They watched as the boy proceeded slowly and carefully trying not to scare the young Centaur away.

As the Centaur spotted the boy it tried to run away but the boy started talking to it calmly. They were all listening to what he was saying not making a sound.

After calming the young Centaur, the boy inspected the wound and came to the conclusion that he could fix it. The five watched in utter amazement as the boy put his hands on the wound and it started glowing violet.

The Centaur closed his eyes before the boy put his hands on the wound so he didn't see the light that was emitted from the boy as the wound healed.

They were still watching as the boy asked where the Centaur's parents were. Then the boy asked their names and proceeded to close his eyes and wiggle his fingertips as if feeling for them.

Some more of a violet glow (that they 5 of them put down to be pure magic) started to pool in the boys palm while he wiggled his fingertips slowly.

When they presumed he had found the Centaur's parents he closed his hands, staring with his pinky finger and going all the way to his thumb, and the violet dissappeared like it was never there. He then point in a direction and said "They're that way"

The two then introduced themselves to each other and unknowingly to them. The founders had finally found out the boys name. It was Hadrian but you could also call him Harry.

The five wizards followed the boy and Centaur as they talked all the way to the camp wich was exactly in the direction Harry pointed. On the way the five talked some more and listened to Harry and Kor talk as well.

When they arrived everyone stared in their direction. The parents of the Centaur came forwards galloping and his mother started shouting at him saying he was ment to be there over an hour ago.

The five found it pretty funny as they watched the Centaur cower slightly at the repremand.

Harry started having a conversation with the boys parents who the founders recognised as the leader of these Lamian Pheres ((a group of Centaur's)) .

They weren't really paying attention until Lal said
"Whoes your mentor? "

The five were also wondering this as Hadrian was extremely powerful and as they had just found out he was only 8 but already had an astounding amount of control over his magic.

After Hadrian had asked what a mentor was he replied with an answer no body expected,

"Oh then no I don't have one, apart from my books if they count"

He had definitely surprised the five, even Sal had a look of pure shock on his face and didn't look like he was going to snap out of it anytime soon.