Chapter Eleven : The Lovegood's

Picture above is the Lovegood's :)  Damnnn I haven't updated in a long time! Sorry Guys, Gals and Non- binary pals bout dat! I've been busy and just lost motivation.
---------------------------------------------------------

When they got back to Griphooks office they both took a seat. #Right now that is settled, could I get a money pouch? I'll probably come back for a card later in the week.# Harry spoke.

#Yes Hadrian you may and I'll see you when you return and you can either get one where it come strait out of a vault that you connect it to or you can have one where you have to go collect the money.# Griphooks replied giving
Harry an option.

#I shall have the one that I don't have to go down to my vault every time, please.# Harry said.

#Yes Hadrian.# Griphook brought a pouch from underneath his desk and gave it to Hadrian.

Harry bowed to Griphook while saying #May your enemies perish by the tip of your blade.#

Griphook bowed back #May your gold ever flow, filling your vaults with riches. # They both stood straight and Harry walked out of his office, down past the many goblin tellers that were either counting money and other artefact's or dealing with wizards that were mostly rude to them.

He strutted out. Or the bank with his head held high, when he got down around 5 steps he stopped and turned to the goblin guards next to the door.

He inclined his head as a thanks and got a bow in return. He smiled and turned, walking down the rest of the steps, purposely ignoring all of the bewildered looks he received from wizards and some Goblins alike.

He walked to Madame Malkin's Robes for all occasions, he had to get an outer robe with a hood so that he could enter Knockturn alley. There was a shop that sold wands in both Diagon Alley and Knockturn Alley, which is located just around the corner from Diagon alley, called Olivanders and Wonder Wand's.

((Sorry I'm a very uncreative person, please if you want to put some wand shop name recommendations in the comments))

He had to go to Wonder Wand's because he was underage so Olivanders wouldn't sell him a wand also he didn't want to get a wand from Olivanders because there's are tracked by the ministry which meant he would get caught and punished for doing underage magic.

Even if Olivander would sell him a wand he knew that the one he could buy in Knockturn alley was much better because Sal had told him so.

He walked into the robe shop and a small bell from above the door went off. A woman -who Harry presumed was Madame Malkins- came out from behind a counter in the middle of the store, "Hello, I am Madame Malkins, what can i do for you?"

"Nice to meet you Madame Malkins, please could I buy a black or a really dark outer robe with a hood?"

Eventhough she thought It was a weird request for a young child she complied and gestured for Harry the follow he through to the fitting stand as they were walking she said  "Yes you may Mr...?"

"Oh, how very impolite of me, I am Hadrian Potter but Harry work perfectly as well." He smiled charmingly at her. Harry held out his hand and Madame Malkin put her hand in his expecting him to shake it like the rest of the Potters had done whenever they came to get robes but he did it the proper and dare Madame Malkins think 'pureblood' way by kissing the top of her hand just before letting it carefully fall out of his and back down to her side.

She smiled at the polite boy in front of her "Get up there now Harry we need to get you measured for your robe." she pointed at the podium that all of her customers stand on to get fitted.