Chapter Nine : The Centaur's

I'm extremely sorry for not updating again, I am just gonna scrap the updating schedule as I haven't been following anyways. I'm definitely not making excuses buutttt I have been going back to school and I've got homework now and I've been going out with my friends alot so I haven't had much time to write.

I am writing during my lessons in school as they can be boring but I still have alot of work to do because I am in top set. So I can not find the time to write and when I do I don't know what to write about.

Again I apologise for keeping you waiting (if you are that is) and I hope you enjoy the next chapter. :)

---------------------------------------------------------

He got there about 20 minutes later, Kor was the first of the centaurs to see him. Kor came galloping towards him nearly falling over more than once making Harry laugh and Kor blush from embarrassment. By the time Kor came over to Harry he was also chuckling a little, it soon turned into heartfelt laughter.

To him Harry's laugh was infectious so even if he was a little mad at Harry for laughing at him he couldn't help but laugh along too. Harry voice was like music to his ears and anyone that was surrounding him got mesmerised by it. Many centaurs stopped what they were doing to stare at the boy whose laugh sounded like a melody.

When they had both caught their breathes they turned around to face the other centaurs who were now watching the two in amusement and awe. Harry blushed at having so many eyes staring at him and Kor. Kor looked at the centaurs then back at Harry, he burst out laughing again at Harry's newly tinted pink cheeks which just made Harry's blush darken even more.

After Kor had stopped laughing and Harry had his blushing cheeks back to their usual pale white Harry waved at the centaurs sheepishly who then waved back at him grinning. They had never seen Kor laugh so much, usually he would trot around with a frown on his face not speaking to anyone.

They all turned away and carried on with what they were doing before after they saw thet Harry was getting a bit uncomfortable under there gazes. Kor turned to Harry and asked "How much time do you have here?"

Harry cast a quiet tempus and it showed it was 1 in the after noon."I've got loads of time before it gets dark."

Kor nodded and asked another question "Do you want to play with me then?"

Harry looked confused for a moment and asked one of his own questions "How do you play? I remember as a baby I used to have  toys but they all got taken away by Charles..."

Kor looked at him in sadness and pity. Harry looked at him and the look on his face "No dont look at me like that, I'm fine. I dont need pity."

Kor nodded and then looked determined. "I'm going to show you how to play and have fun instead of reading all the time."

Harry nodded happily and Kor started to tell him about the many games they could play together. They laughed, played, ran, even danced and sang a little until about 4 hours later and Harry was hungry. He was going to go home to get food and the sun would be setting in about 2 and a half hours so he wouldn't be able to come back today.

That was until Kor asked him to stay for food he agreed slightly hesitant but Kor looked so happy when Harry said he would. Lal and Iv had been watching the boys have fun all this time so they quickly agreed that Harry could eat with them. They also had never seen Kor so happy.

Kor didn't really have friends in the camp as there weren't many children and he also didn't go to school like the rest of them to make friends.Today though many other centaurs joined in with the two for games and they were very happy to let them also join in.