Prolouge - The Day I Became the Aegis

No one's POV

We see a young boy sitting in his room, looking at what is the Nintendo direct. After a few minutes, it starts and shows Y/n something that he was not expecting.

(Start at 0:09)

Y/n is still in shock how over one of his favorite characters made it into smash.

Y/n: Oh my god...

Y/n: OH MY GOD!!! YES! YES!!!

Y/n then runs out in pure joy, knowing that his favorite character would soon be added into smash ultimate.

Y/n: I've got to tell the others about this!

However, right before he can tell his friends, Truck-kun, the main man to make Isekais happen, strikes again and hits Y/n as he's running out onto the street.

As Y/n flies back, he ask himself one thing.

Y/n: No... I can't die yet... There's so many things I want to do...

Suddenly, a bright green light surrounds him as he sees one thing.

Y/n: That's... Mythra's core crystal...

Y/n then remembers that he won't be able to play as Pyra/Mythra in Smash, which starts making him flail.

Y/n: No! I can't die yet!! I have to play Smash Ultimate before I die! I NEED TO PLAY AS PYRA/MYTHRA BEFORE I DIEEEEEEE!!

As Y/n flails around, he touches the core crystal. A bright light surrounds Y/n as his body glows. The core crystal of Mythra then flies into Y/n and starts to change his body.

*Time-skip*

Y/n's POV

I start to open my eyes and notice that it's night.

Y/n: That's weird. I don't remember it being the night. Maybe I was sleepwalking again?

I then cover my mouth in response to my voice.