8 - Food Fight!!!

No ones' POV

We see Team MOLN and Team RWBY, minus Ruby, in the cafeteria, at the same table. Ever since they learned of Y/n being reincarnated, they were curious, and wanted to ask Y/n some questions.

Yang: So Y/n, did you have bikes back in your world?

Y/n: Yeah. We have bikes around. Cars too.

After Y/n answers, Yang catches a grape in her mouth sent to her by Nora.

Yang: Nice!

Weiss: What about Grimm, or Huntsman Academies? Did you world have those?

Y/n: Had none of those whatsoever. In fact, I would say the equivalent to Huntsman Academies for my world would be college. It's basically just the Huntsman Academies, but zero combat classes.

Weiss: Interesting.

Rex: Is your technology like ours?

Y/n: A few parts are more advanced, a few are the same, and others aren't the same at all. That one that isn't the same is the communications system.

Nia: Really? Then how did you communicate?

Y/n: Well-

Before Y/n can answer Nia's question, Ruby slams a giant binder onto the table.

Ruby: Sister! Friends! Aegis!

Y/n: Thanks.

Ruby: Weiss.

Y/n: *Video Below*

Weiss: Seriously?

Y/n: Seriously.

Ruby: Four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream.

Yang: This oughta be good.

Y/n: Yeah, better be.

Y/n: I mean, she referenced something from Abraham Lincoln or Giorno Giovanna. No matter how you put it, it's a good reference.

Ruby: A dream that one day, our teams would come together, and have the most fun anyone has ever had, ever!

Nia: Hmm. Interesting.

Weiss: *to Ruby* Did you steal my binder?

Ruby: *Image Below* I am not a crook.

Y/n: Okay, Ruby. Get to the point. What are you trying to get across.

Ruby: Well, since you've never had a break like this in our world, I was thinking we kick this semester of with a bang!

Yang: I always kick my semesters off with a "Yang!" Ehh!? Guys? Am I right?

RWB: *Facepalm*

Team MOLN: *groaning in anger*