10 - The Storm

A/n: If you're reading this at the time this chapter came out, I would like to inform you that after looking back, I've officially decided to nerf Rex's Semblance so much, as I've now realized it's incredibly broken.

No one's POV

We see Weiss patiently sitting at her seat with a holographic clock displayed in front of her desk in Professor Port's classroom, and during this Y/n is actually sleeping in class. As Weiss waits out the last remaining minute, Jaune slides up to her.

Jaune: So, Weiss, y'know, uh, I-I was thinking after this, maybe we could go grab a bite to eat? *Turns to the teacher for a second, then turns back around* And, uh um, I-I've got two tickets to that new Spruce Willis movie, if you wanna make the trip to . I hear it's awesome. Aaaand maybe after that, we could study together? I mean, you're smart and I'm, uh... Y'know.

Finally, the clock in front of Weiss gives a shrill beep as it changes from 3:59 to 4:00, and she dismisses it with a wave of her hand. The professor is temporarily unaware of the alarm.

Port: And then I—

Lora: Uh, Professor Port?

Port: Yes?

Lora: Class just ended.

Port: Ah. Well, I timed that one wrong, I guess. Well, the stunning conclusion to this story will have to wait. Until next time!

Weiss then packs up her stuff and begins to leave.

Jaune: Weiss? Did you hear me?

Weiss: No, no, no, yes.

Jaune: *sigh*

The rest of Team RWBY walks behind Jaune, and Yang pats Jaune's head.

Yang: One day.

Nia then walks over to where Y/n is and hits him over the head, waking him up.

Y/n: Ow! What the hell!

Nia: Class is over. And we're doing our plan tonight, remember?

Y/n: Right.

*Time-skip*

We now see team MOLN getting ready, with Rex and Lora wearing their normal gear, while Y/n and Nia are in a more casual attire.

Y/n: Nia, are you positive that tonight we'll be able to find the White Fang?

Nia: Definitely. From what I've been looking through the past few days, they all meet up and recruit new members at the same spot every time. Meaning that if I get in, they won't suspect a bloody thing, since they've never seen me fight them before.

 Meaning that if I get in, they won't suspect a bloody thing, since they've never seen me fight them before