13 - A Field Trip? Now?

No one's POV

We see Ozpin with Glynda and Ironwood in his office, with Ironwood not being to happy with what he learned last night.

Ironwood: They were here... *raising tone*  Ozpin, they were HERE!

Glynda: We're very much aware of that! Thank you, James.

Ironwood: Fantastic! You're aware! Now are we going to do something about it or should we just stay the course and continue to ignore what's right in front of us?!

As Ironwood finishes his sentence, an alert sound is heard from the elevator.

Ozpin: Come in.

The doors then open to show both Y/n and Ruby.

Y/n: Sorry that it took so long to get here. *glances at Ruby* Someone "accidentally" hit all the buttons on the elevator on the way up!

Ruby: Hey, I told you that it wasn't me!

Ozpin: Thank you both for coming. How are you two feeling?

Y/n: Fine. Could be better.

Ruby: Okay, I guess. I'd feel better if my bad-guy-catching record wasn't O-for-three.

As Ruby says this, Y/n slaps her in the back off the head.

Ruby: Hey!

Ironwood: Ruby, Mythra, I feel it's appropriate to let you know that I think what you two did last night is exactly what being a Huntress is all about.

Y/n: So Ozpin didn't tell this guy. Good to know.

Ironwood: You both recognized a threat, you took action, and you did the very best you could.

Ruby and Y/n: Thank you, sir.

Ozpin: Now, the general here has already informed us of the events that... transpired last night, but now that you've rested, we were wondering if you two had anything to add.

Glynda: Was anyone else with her? Did she look familiar to you at all?

Y/n: No else was with her. She was alone.

Ruby: As for someone we knew we... we don't really know. She was wearing a mask, and she never said anything to us. But I know she fought with glass. I don't think that was her Semblance, though. Her clothing lit up whenever she attacked.

Glynda: Save for the glass, that sounds like the woman I fought the night we met Ruby and Mythra.

Ironwood: Embedding Dust into clothing is an age-old technique. It could have been anyone.

Ruby: Wait. You think this girl is connected to Torchwick and the White Fang?

Ozpin: It's possible. But we still lack the required evidence to link the two together.

Y/n: Well, I did see something on a note before she vanished. I would show you, but she burned it right as the general here arrived.

Ironwood: What did it say? The note you saw?

Y/n: I can't say it's 100% true, but it said something about a hideout, in the southeast. Just outside the Kingdom.

Ozpin: Interesting... Thank you both for your cooperation. Why don't you go and spend some time with your teams? You have a big day ahead of you.

Y/n: Of course.

Ruby: Any time.

Ozpin: And one more thing. Please try and be... discreet about this matter.