Chapter 10

Harry read the intriguing - and rather sexist, in his opinion - subtitle of the Witch Weekly article again. Glancing furtively at the closed curtains around his bed, he tentatively poked at them with his wand to ensure that the locking charm was still in effect. Surely enough, they resisted the gentle nudge with the tenacity of marble. Feeling slightly better now that he knew that Ron wouldn't be throwing open the curtains anytime soon, Harry read on.

"I really like it when my girlfriend sucks on my toes." - Adam Lambert, 23, Liverpool

Ugh, no, thought Harry.

"I love being teased. Little outfits, stripteases, being tied down..." - Jacob Bruns, 32, Perth

Definitely not, Harry decided with finality.

"Surprise blowjobs are the best." - Bailey West, 27, Cork

Harry's eyebrows shot up. He hadn't really thought about that. He had read ahead in the syllabus, yes, but only to the part about manual stimulation. He didn't really have a problem giving Malfoy a handjob; it was like masturbating, only in reverse. But putting his mouth on another bloke's equipment...

Shaking his head, Harry pushed those thoughts aside and concentrated on the article once more.

"I have very sentitive ears..."

Harry perked up at that, glancing at the name. 

"Well, Calvin Numaker, twenty-five, of Derby... tell me more."

Reading on, Harry's face split into a very wicked sort of grin. Tomorrow's lesson would be fun.

***

"For today and next Monday's lessons, you are free to do anything you please. You may continue on as you have been doing, try something a bit more advanced, or simply talk to one another. However, I ask that your skirts, trousers and underthings remain undisturbed. You are free to begin."

So Professor Mason had told her assembled students when class had begun twenty minutes ago, and yet somehow Harry and Draco had wound up on the sofa, both of them shirtless and out of breath from a heated bout of snogging. Malfoy half-sat, half-lay on the sofa, one arm braced on the cushioned end, the other draped over Harry's shoulder as he clutched at the back of his neck. Harry knelt over Malfoy's torso, his hands digging into the other boy's scalp as he clenched his fingers in his hair.

Harry broke away and Malfoy's hand tightened around his nape, trying to tug him forward again. Harry shook his head.

"I want to try something," he mumured huskily.

Without giving Draco time to answer, Harry dipped his head and licked a long line along the shell of Draco's ear. Just as last time, Malfoy stiffened, and a small sound of distressed pleasure escaped his mouth. Harry took his time, circling the hard ridges and soft lobe of Malfoy's ear. Several of the men in the article had stressed anticipation and teasing.

Taking a deep breath, Harry stretched his tongue out into a firm point and dipped it into the very core of Malfoy's ear. The blond boy yelped and jerked under Harry, both hands coming up to clasp onto either side of the Gryffindor's ribcage. Harry grinned as best he could with his mouth stretched wide, and repeated the gesture... over, and over, and over.

Draco panted, his entire body arching further and further off the couch with every thrust of Harry's tongue. Harry noticed that even though Draco was very much enjoying having his ear tongue-fucked, he didn't seem very disposed to making much noise. He'd always assumed that Draco would be as loud during sex as he was at any other time... Not that he'd thought about it. But, he decided, the small, almost desperately restrained sounds that Draco did make were incredibly hot all the same.