Chapter 12

Wednesday's lesson arrived, and Harry was fairly bouncing in his seat next to Malfoy, who merely looked resigned. Today they would begin some of those practical applications that Professor Mason had mentioned.

"Each of you please take out a coin and choose who will flip and who will call." Professor Mason instructed as she walked through the aisles. "The person who calls correctly shall be on the receiving end of today's lesson. If the caller is incorrect, than the flipper shall be the recipient instead. Today we begin practicing manual stimulation, involving the utilization of one partner's fingers to caress the other's genitalia. Boys with female partners, do not be discouraged if your partner does not reach climax. This sort of thing takes practice."

Reaching the end of the row, Mason turned and faced her students with her hands clasped behind her back.

"Once you have determined who is doing what, please move to your booths and begin the lesson." She dismissed them with a nod of her head, and turned to sit at her desk.

Harry smiled as he drew a Sickle out of his pocket and turned to face Malfoy. Draco looked at the silver piece and scoffed in disgust, producing a Galleon from his own pocket instead. Harry's smile disappeared as he slipped the Sickle back into his jeans. Malfoy smirked triumphantly.

"Call," he ordered, taking the coin between his index finger and thumb and flicking it into the air.

As Harry watched the twirling gold piece, he remembered Fred and George had once told him.

"Galleons always land Ministry side up. So when you're calling a coin toss, always choose 'Goblin'. That way, when they flip it over, it'll be Goblin side up. The pricks at the Ministry weighted down that side when they made the cast, so that if someone ever lost their coin, when they found it the first thing they'd see is the Ministry emblem. Dad told us it's supposed to inspire good faith, or something. Really, it just makes blokes like us more lucky in our bets."

Harry jerked his chin as he called out, "Goblin!" 

The coin smacked heavily into Malfoy's palm and he whipped it onto his outstretched forearm with more show than was strictly necessary. When he lifted his palm, there was the engraved image of Gringotts with a crescent moon of numbers above it, indicating the Goblin who had cast the coin. Draco made a quietly outraged noise before snatching the coin back into the pocket of his robes. Giving Harry a cross look, he stood.

"Coming, Potter?" he asked, and then winced at his unintentional pun.

"Not yet," said Harry, unable to resist.

"Oh, clever," Draco grumbled, turning and walking over to their booth.

Harry followed, going over in his mind every possible scenario he'd imagined for today. Malfoy resentfully giving him a handjob while Harry grinned smugly at him... Himself giving Malfoy another handjob while the other boy gasped and pleaded... 

He was getting hard already, just thinking about it. Once inside their booth, he immediately fell onto the sofa and slouched down into a casual sprawl. Draco approached warily, still scowling. Harry grinned at him and reached for his fly. 

"This works out well," he told the blond. "You owed me one, anyway."

"Wait," Draco told him.

Harry ignored him and unbuttoned his fly, and was reaching for the zip when Draco's hand settled over his. He looked up in surprise, and found Draco leaning over him, his face pinched into a look of seriousness.

"I said wait," he said, and drew his hand away. He sat down next to Harry. "Last night, you said you didn't want any more pretense, so listen."

He had Harry's attention, and he turned to face Draco on the couch. Draco looked back at him with a faint flush on his cheeks, but his eyes level and direct.