Chapter 2

Dylan's pov
I put some clothes on and post a story on insta for q&a because i haven't done it for a long time and ig people want to know some things about me. I play my playlist on spotify on my tv and start cleaning the house. I was only wearing an oversized t-shirt because it was covering my body and i don't feel embarrassed from Jordan. My hair was on messy bun and i was just having make up on because i always have. Suddenly someone open the door and i run to help Jordan because who else can be. Well it was Jordan but not just her. "Um hi Dylan." Jordan said with awkward face and checking my outfit. My face became tomato red when i saw the boy behind her. I quickly run upstairs and put some shorts on. I get back downstairs mad as hell. She look at me with her"sorry" face. I fake smiled at her and my look goes on the boy next to her. "Hi." I say angry." Wow, she is mean" he start laughing and this make me even more angry." Ig your parents didn't teach you to say hi when someone is trying to be kind." I said with big fake smile on my face. He look at me with serious face this time." Well if this is your"kind" i don't wanna know what is your angry." He fake smiled too. Before i can say something else Jordan quickly jump between us. "Dylan, please don't start." I look at her with shocked eyes."He start first!" I screamed and he laugh. I clench my teeth. This guy will die soon if he continue with this stupid childish attitude."How can you be a friend with this kind of jerk?"Dylan ask her bestfriend with anger."Don't flatter yourself princess,you're nothing different." This was the end. I was going to kill him but Jordan stop me. "Dylan no! Please both of you just don't do this. I don't know how you both start hating each other from the first five minutes but for me just chill. Me and Jacob will go upstairs to post some pictures on insta and you just clean here . When we are ready i will help you with the other rooms." I agree with her. Both of them go upstairs and i continue cleaning. When i ended i grab my phone and sit on the couch. I start looking thru my insta and saw that Jordan and Jacob have posted.

@jjordann

492,890 likes@addisonriecke,@kelliberglund,@diegovelazquezj and 492,887 others liked this postTagged: @thejacobbertrandCaption: My bestie is with me again :)))))Comments@addisonriecke: yeah"bestie" ;))@jjordann:@addisonriecke :)

492,890 likes
@addisonriecke,@kelliberglund,
@diegovelazquezj and 492,887 others liked this post
Tagged: @thejacobbertrand
Caption: My bestie is with me again :)))))
Comments
@addisonriecke: yeah"bestie" ;))
@jjordann:@addisonriecke :)

@thejacobbertrand: luv u bub
@jjordann:@thejacobbertrand maybe i luv you too

@lizgillz: you have grown up in front of my eyes child :")
@jjordann: @lizgillz my favourite auntie :")

@dyllaann: i will not even bother to like this shit :)
@bradley_s_perry12: @dyllaann always beautiful and mean <3
@jjordann: @bradley_s_perry12 don't even bother Perry she will be single forever because everyone annoys her :)
@dyllaann: @jjordann at least i don't like assholes.
@jjordann: @dyllaann you don't like no one!
@tenzingt4:@dyllaann @jjordann girls- not here

@jacobfan: we are loosing him ladies :((

@jordanfan: please don't tell me that u and Dylan are fighting

@hater: whore like whore

@hater2: they are all the same

@thejacobbertrand

578,102 likes@xolomariduena,@tannerbuchananofficial, @jjordann  and 578,99 others have liked this post

578,102 likes
@xolomariduena,@tannerbuchananofficial, @jjordann and 578,99 others have liked this post.
Tagged:@jjordann
Caption: besties sins 4

Comments:

@jjordann: cute cute
@thejacobbertrand:@jjordann <333

@xolomariduena:this will not end well :)
@thejacobbertrand:@xolomariduena what are you talking about? Her bestie loves me :)

@tannerbuchananofficial: is her friend hot?
@thejacobbertrand: @tannerbuchananofficial all yours @dyllaann

@dyllaann: ew
@thejacobbertrand: @dyllaann hi ugly
@peytonlist: @thejacobbertrand don't be rude to my wife

@cobrakaifan: drama is coming guys

@Haterrrr: ewwwww

@hateragain: she looks like a stripper

@dylanandjordanforever:this is cute but dylan and jordan.....

I roll my eyes. They are still in the house. I go upstairs and rush the door open."Times out, get your both asses downstairs and help me cleaning or both of u will end up dead." Jacob gets a smirk on his face"She is right Jordan. Let's get downstairs and help the queen of anger." He stands up and gets next to me rubbing my arm. I quckly hit his hand and he flinched. "Both of u stop! Let just go downstairs." We go downstairs and start cleaning the whole house. Jacob and Jordan were flirting with each other all the time and i was about to throw up...