Chapter 4

Dylan's pov
Pain that's what i felt when i open my eyes. How i can be so stupid and drink that much. I was counting my drinks. Well i reached five and then god knows. The only things i remember are. Seven minutes in heaven, Jordan and how Tanner picked me up and then got me home with Josh and Evan. Jordan ig is with Jacob and i really don't wanna know what they did. I love her but Jacob..i saw what he can do and even more, i felt it. However i stand up from my bed really carefully. With slow steps i get downstairs and saw Josh and Evan laughing. "Goodmorning sleeping beauty." Evan say to me and i smiled."If you ask me the sleep for beauty didn't help in her situation." Josh said and suddenly all of us start laughing. "Where's Tanner?" I ask and Evan look at me with smirk. "He leave like one hour ago because they have some Cobra Kai stuff to discuss but he told us to tell you to text him when you woke up." I smile. Damn this guy knows how to make a women to fall in love. All of a sudden Jordan walk in the house smiling and jumping everywhere. "Wowww, weren't you drunk? Why u don't have a headache?" She ingores my words and jump on me for a hug. My legs were still too soft and i fall with her but she was okay and still smiling."Okay Jordan, i don't know u very well but ig something really good happend." Evan said and Josh laugh." Guysss, guess what happend." She was screaming and my ears died because she was still sitting on me. "Girl,just tell us." I sigh and she laugh."Stop being so mad all the time. Okay okay i will tell u guys... Me and Jacob well." No Jo please don't tell me that.."We are dating!!" Fuck. I look at her with all my anger in my eyes. I push her off me and go next Evan who was looking with the same face like me. About Josh? Well he was happy about her.He help Jordan to stand up and hug her."I'm so happy for u bestie. He is a great guy." I make my" I'm going to throw up face" and Evan laughs. Jo and Josh turn to us and we quickly fake smiled."I'm not happy but do whatever u want" i smiled warm."Thank u Dylan." She hug me and i roll my eyes but hug her back. "U will not marry this asshole or i will sing all the single ladies to your wedding." She laugh and agree with me. Suddenly her phone start buzzing. She pick up fast with the words"hi baby" believe me i was about to throw all the alcohol i drank on the floor. I hate this cringe bullshit. If you date me i will call you asshole even if we marry.
She went to her room and then the gossiping started. "Bro, i hate this guyy." I sigh and Evan agree with me." C'mon girls,give him a chance. Dyl, didn't u kiss him last night?" Josh look at me with "u know what i mean" face. I roll my eyes."We did it just because we wanted to show what kind of bitch he is." Evan protect me."And we did it, I'm sorry but who kiss a girl and the next day starts dating her bestfriend?" Josh agree with me." I was trying to be positive but if you really think isn't that little sus?" I laugh sarcastically "Exactly Josh. I think he is playing the same games i play." their faces get serious in the second my words  came out. "Dylan, you know what games you are talking about, so it's your work to supervise them." I look at Josh with dead eyes."Don't u dare to leave when this is happening." He sigh and look at me with sad eyes."Oooh, don't even think that i will give u this chance. She need u. I will be here of course but you know both of them for years." Evan said to him with serious face and then he understand how hard actually this will be." Okay , i will stay." We all hug "This will not end well." I said with tired face."We know Dyl, we know." Josh rubbed my arm and i smile. "Time for picture!" Evan screamed and i roll my eyes but laugh. We take some pictures."Oh, this one is going definitely on the gram." And with this words she post the picture..

@eevanb

200,103 likes@thejacobbertrand,@macecoronel, @tyrel_j_will and 200,100 liked this postTagged:@parker

200,103 likes
@thejacobbertrand,@macecoronel, @tyrel_j_will and 200,100 liked this post
Tagged:@parker.j, @dyllaann
Caption: Dylan put it on 10 sec and me and Josh got bored on 4 sec
P.s DYLAN WELLS WITHOUT MAKE UP LADIES AND GENTELMANS.
Comments:

@tannerbuchananofficial: still hot (screenshot)
@parker.j:@tannerbuchananofficial i ship

@dyllaann: dead
@eevanb: @dyllaann lov u

@thejacobbertrand: my friends are hotties about Dylan..well u are ok :))
@dyllaann: @thejacobbertrand screenshot
@jjordann: @thejacobbertrand babe I'm proud <33

@rowanblanchard: Dyl is getting hotter every sec :o
@dyllaann: @rowanblanchard but still not like u <3 ;)

@xolomariduena: this is my shirt
@eevanb: @xolomariduena why u are still not blocked?
@xolomariduena: @eevanb ask yourself hun ;)

@parker.j: before something starts for Evan I'm gay ;)))
@eevanb: @parker.j what if I'm trans :)
@parker.j: @eevanb :o

@joshfanpage: i don't ship they look like siblings hahhaha

@evanfans: cute friendship <333

@hater: how can u be a friend with this kind of toxic people ?
@dyllaann: @hater aren't all of us some kind of toxic? :)
@thejacobbertrand: @hater i agree with the bitch <333

Hy guys, i hope u like this chapter. I will update again soon. Bye for now<33