Chapter 10

Dylan's pov
All day with Jordan. I literally have been manipulating her mind all the time. It actually worked. She and Jacob texted for a bit and decided to stay friends. I had a little chat with him too. He told me that Tanner and Xolo told him that they want to stay friends with me and they will pretend that nothing happened to not be that awkward. I was so happy that the things actually are lining up but i needed to do last thing to feel more comfortable. I walk in the kitchen and told Evan to come with me upstairs in my room. We both got there and i sigh. I told her everything that happened. She look at me shocked. I begged her to not tell Jo or Josh because he will tell Jo if he understands that me and Jacob are together and help me to hold the things straight. She agreed even if she how much she risk if Jordan understands. Then i texted in our group chat to make the plans.

Josh's pov
The girls left me alone and after twenty minutes of sitting on the couch and doing nothing i decided to walk upstairs and see what's happening. I saw that Jordan was doing her make up and the next was Dylan's room but i stopped in front of the door because i heard that they were talking for something.
Dylan-"Please don't tell Jo or Josh that me and Jacob are dating because Josh will tell her."
Evan-"Babe, u know this is big risk but okay."
I had enough listening this is the end. I will expose so bad and not just to Jordan. I quickly run downstairs and lay back on the couch. Suddenly my phone starts buzzing. Dylan texted the group .

Messages
Hoe#1-Dylan
Hoe#2-Jordan
Hoe#3-Evan
Daddy;)-Tanner
Jackie-Jacob
Mariduena-Xolo

Hoe#1:
Guyss we have plans for tonight. 8:00 p.m in our house. We will have pizza night :)))

Jackie:
Got it. See ya :)

I am going to make their life miserable. This will not end well but i will expose this bitches.

Hi guys .I'm sorry i don't post that much. I'm trying my best. It will have another one tomorrow. Bye for now<3

Happy birthday Jacob <33