Chapter 3

Dylan's pov
I was laying on the floor of my room listening music and chilling. Suddenly my phone starts buzzing. I roll my eyes. Who is the asshole who ruin my mood? I look at my phone to see that Tanner Buchanan started following me and actually he was texting me right now.

Tanner Buchanan Official
Hi :)

Wells
Uhm, hi ig

Tanner Buchanan Official
I know is very random but do you wanna come to my place tonight? Like we will be some people from the shows there and it will be fun ig :)

Wells
Idk
Are you sure you want me there?
I'm walking madness jsjsjsjs

Tanner Buchanan Official
I take challenges ;)

Wells
Hah
I don't usually like this kind of jerk thinks but u look kinda cute tho.
I will come
Give the adress and time

Tanner Buchanan Official
Bro that was mean but hot
(Random adress) 00:00 p.m
Bye for now hot madness

Wells
Bye for now kinda cute jerk

I was going to ask Jordan to come with me but she said she was going to dinner with our bestie Josh because he was in town. I didn't wanted to go because Josh had broke up with his another slut. Yeah, he was a player since he take of the braces and the stupid granny glasses in highschool. Don't get me wrong! I love my Josh but his stories about how many hoes he had this week is pretty much for me. I look at the time and it was 11:19 p.m. I quickly stand up and start looking for the perfect outfit. My phone starts buzzing i look at it with confusion. It was Josh. I pick up."Hi Josh, what's up?" He was breathing heavily"Hi asshole, I'm in the town wanna hang?" I have never been so much shocked and confused in my life."Josh, what do you mean? Isn't Jordan with you?" He start thinking on my words"Dyl, i haven't heard Jordan since last week." And then i connect the thinks. "Josh, we are going to one a really interesting party." He sigh" She lied you didn't she?" I get a deep breath."Yes and Jacob fuckin Bertrand is the problem." It was now 11:56 p.m and me and Josh are already to front door of the big house."Okay, let's find the bitch." We get in the house and the first person i saw was Tanner. When he saw me he smiled."Hi hot madness" i smile "hi cute jerk" I look at Josh and he smile too"Tanner this is Josh,Josh this is Tanner. Cute jerk calm down Josh is like my brother." We all laugh. "I'm happy about that" Tanner wink at me but then some other girl come from some where. "Well hello hotties!" She was looking bitchy, i like her."Hi to u too Evan these are Dylan and Josh." Tanner said pointing at us." Well big bro i wasn't talking to u but thanks for introducing the hotties. Now come on guys the party just started!" She took my and Josh's hands and lead us to some table. Then i saw her smiling at this annoying Jacob. She saw me too and her smile droped. I smile. She quickly jump and come to me."U lied." I say really serious "I know, look I'm sorry to u both i just wanted to have some free time with Jacob." I laugh. "Your Jacob is a men whore and this night i will prove it." I say with a smirk on my face. "Dyl, please don't do shits that u will regret" I get close to her face"Think twice who I am before u lie to me again." I walk away leaving her and Josh. I go and sit next to Evan."Can you do me a favor?" She smirk. "Is it going to be something slutty that will maybe broke something?" I evil smiled. "Hi new bestie." We laugh and then i tell her my plan. When we were ready it was time to start it. She quickly get on top of the couch and screamed" Seven minutes in heaven!" Big group of people surrounded the couches and of course there were Jordan, Josh, Tanner his friend Xolo and of course Jacob. The game start. People were coming in coming out and then it comes the time that Evan was saying who will go in the dark closet. "I want to make the game spicy. I really know how much Jacob and Dylan love each other so..both of u sweet bees in the closet." She smiled evil and i roll my eyes annoyed. Jacob start smirking and we both get in the dark space. The door close and someone scream" The time begins to flow now!" That was it."What little game are you playing Bertrand." He laugh."Shut up Wells. U just don't like me and guess i don't care." I smirk" U know what i have ever wondering?" Ig he look with confusion."What Dylan?" I start getting closer to him."How actually Hawk kiss?" Now i saw his face and damn he wasn't that bad." U wanna find out?" I didn't wait i smashed my lips into his. The thong fight start but i wasn't strong enough. He win and we continue kissing with him dominating. Then we heard another scream"Times up". We break the kiss. Both of us were breathing really heavy. "This will never happen again. I still hate u Bertrand." Then i leave the closet getting back to my place. He comes out too and sits next to Jordan. She was looking at me with tears. My lipstick was all over Jacob's lips. He rubbed it off fast and so did i. "It was her fault." Evan told me and i was knowing that. Josh took her and point to me the bar. We all go there."That was harsh but now u are equally. Stop this. Both of u say sorry." I sigh. "Sorry Dyl for lying to u" she said sad" Sorry Jo for kissing Jacob" we both smiled and then hugged each other. Josh sigh. "I love u both but my hoe problem is way better than dealing with both of u." Josh hugged us and then we break the hug."Jordan, do whatever u want. Just be happy." She smiled "Dylan u are kind. Why?" I roll my eyes. "I was feeling that it was the time to tell u that" We hug again and then the party continue. I start getting really close with Tanner and Evan and Josh really liked each other but like friends of course. At 5:00 a.m i go back home with Josh and Jordan well ig she leave with Jacob but i know she knows what she is doing. I posted quickly on insta and then i fall a sleep.