Chapter 12

Dylan's pov
Hell. That's my life right now. Everything ruined. I can't sleep but sometimes Jacob made me sleep for two hours successful. I miss the old me. The old us.The hate was all over us. I don't even know how Jacob is getting out of the house for food. I just stood in our bed scrolling on the social media and reading. We were in a big dark whole and I just can't see how we are going to get out of it. Fuck my carrier. What about Jacob? He is upcoming actor and i can even say one of the greatest teenage actors. It's been 3 months since the fight and all of a sudden everyone's life changed. Actually the problem was just on me and Jacob. Josh now is in Spain fuckin whores, Jordan and Tanner are together and i don't know why people still hate on us. She moved on. Fuck it!
I was thinking of saying sorry but i didn't know how, but then my mind born an amazing idea. I quickly got out of the bed and grab my camera. I was looking dead but i didn't care. I put the camera on the holder and started it.
ON🟢
Soo, i don't know how to start it but i will try. Hi guys, i know that it's embarrassing to film that because of all the shit happening around me and my current boyfriend Jacob Bertrand. I just wanna say I'm sorry for all of this. Yes, me and Jacob.. well we didn't do something good. I totally don't tolerate cheating. It's really disgusting and i feel so awful* i start crying but ugly crying* believe me or not i miss Jordan so damn much. I didn't think. I just wanna say that we didn't have sex. It ended up with just kissing but still it's still cheating because he was with her. I don't wanna sound like that i just wanna people to feel bad for threatening me like shit this past months. I just wanna make the things clear. I'm sorry.. no! Me and Jacob are sorry about everything. Not just to u people. I know that Jordan will watch this so.. Jordan, Xolo,Tanner and Evan we are sorry for everything. We love u guys and we really miss u. Well i guess that was all i wanted to say. Bye for now guys. I miss all of u.
OFF🔴

Hi guys. I hope u like the fanfic so far. I'm trying to update as soon as i can. Bye for now <33